iPhone DevTeam has announced the release of the PwnageTool for Mac.
They also said the 'doze version is in the final phases of testing and should be "later today."
Get your copy of PwnageTool here (22.6MB).
Also, some PwnageTool beta testers apparently had problems with wifi and the group has released a stand-alone fixwifi that will eventually be incorporated into Pwnage—ie 'once they get some sleep.'
And, they publicly had a laugh about recent events, too.
A just-released Rubicon Consulting study states that half-of-all iPhone owners have installed "unauthorized" software.
Editor's note: Complete control of your iPhone delivered with complete legality from a group of people who don't use their real names.
Forgive my skepticism...
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Controls
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Hardware
- Apple Watch Apps, shipping issues, pop culture reactions
- Some practically useful early Apple Watch apps
- Ars: Inside Apple's ResearchKit
- Apple VP Angela Ahrendts sends video message on Apple Watch to retail employees
- Keynote, PowerPoint apps add support for Apple Watch
- How Apple Watch measures your heart rate
- AnandTech review of new MacBook
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
- HBO Now launches for iOS
- Apple offering employees up to 50% discount on Apple Watch at launch
- Apple Watch Guided Tours
Browse and search for more articles