iPhone DevTeam has announced the release of the PwnageTool for Mac.
They also said the 'doze version is in the final phases of testing and should be "later today."
Get your copy of PwnageTool here (22.6MB).
Also, some PwnageTool beta testers apparently had problems with wifi and the group has released a stand-alone fixwifi that will eventually be incorporated into Pwnage—ie 'once they get some sleep.'
And, they publicly had a laugh about recent events, too.
A just-released Rubicon Consulting study states that half-of-all iPhone owners have installed "unauthorized" software.
Editor's note: Complete control of your iPhone delivered with complete legality from a group of people who don't use their real names.
Forgive my skepticism...
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles