iPhone DevTeam has announced the release of the PwnageTool for Mac.
They also said the 'doze version is in the final phases of testing and should be "later today."
Get your copy of PwnageTool here (22.6MB).
Also, some PwnageTool beta testers apparently had problems with wifi and the group has released a stand-alone fixwifi that will eventually be incorporated into Pwnage—ie 'once they get some sleep.'
And, they publicly had a laugh about recent events, too.
A just-released Rubicon Consulting study states that half-of-all iPhone owners have installed "unauthorized" software.
Editor's note: Complete control of your iPhone delivered with complete legality from a group of people who don't use their real names.
Forgive my skepticism...
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Apple opens OS X betas to everyone
- Apple patches triple handshake, other vulnerabilities
- Apple TV ad Powerful shows off iPhone 5s prowess
- 1Password gets significant updates to iOS, OS X
- Proposed Thunderbolt standard promises to support dual 4K displays
- A&E, The History Channel, and Lifetime channels now available on Apple TV
- Apple touts environmental efforts for Earth Day
- Report: Nike looks to get out of fitness tracker game
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
Browse and search for more articles