iPhone DevTeam has announced the release of the PwnageTool for Mac.
They also said the 'doze version is in the final phases of testing and should be "later today."
Get your copy of PwnageTool here (22.6MB).
Also, some PwnageTool beta testers apparently had problems with wifi and the group has released a stand-alone fixwifi that will eventually be incorporated into Pwnage—ie 'once they get some sleep.'
And, they publicly had a laugh about recent events, too.
A just-released Rubicon Consulting study states that half-of-all iPhone owners have installed "unauthorized" software.
Editor's note: Complete control of your iPhone delivered with complete legality from a group of people who don't use their real names.
Forgive my skepticism...
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Interesting info on how Apple Music likes work
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD
- Ken Segall on Apple Watch's killer app
- Video: FLIR One thermal camera w/ Lightning Connector for iOS (Second Generation)
- Second gen FLIR One thermal cam with Lightning connector now available
- Report: How free apps are changing ad-supported content
- iOS 9 looks to free up space for OS upgrades
- CarPlay coming to select 2016 Buick and GMC vehicles
- Apple changes course on Radio payments during trial
- Taylor Swift sounds off on Apple Music free trial
- Apple patches some issues with XARA exploit
- On Apple's accessibility push with iOS
- Snowden on Apple privacy initiatives
- Nice overview of new OS X and iOS vulnerabilities
- OS X/iOS flaws may make passwords vunerable
- Dark Sky weather app gets major update
- Adobe announces updates to Creative Cloud
- Instacast podcast player is discontinued
- Apple Pay to deliver 71.5%+ split to music owners
- Ars Technical looks at El Capitan
- Podcast: iOS 9, El Capitan, Apple Watch + More
- Apple’s Schiller talks about 16 GB on entry level devices
- OWC USB-C Dock goes on pre-order
- Apple Watch watchOS 2 announced with native apps
- iOS 9 announced with refinements and iPad features
Browse and search for more articles