Gizmodo brings us shocking news—His Steveness not only owns a suit, but has actually put it on.
It seems the iCEO was in Norway to see Al Gore be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
While there, and perhaps more importantly, Mssr Jobs was said to have met with the boss of Telenor, a Norwegian telecoms company, to discuss a potential iPhone launch in the Scandinavian country.
Editor's note: There's something so not right about Steve in anything other than a black mock turtle and Levi's...
What's your take?
Download it Now on iTunes.
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
- Every Day Carry Gear/Gadgets (Video)
- Denon announces new line of AVRs with AirPlay, iOS remote
- T-Mobile TV now available for iOS
- Google Glass on Weekend Update
- Podcast: Lots of iOS 7 rumors, Google Now, CoD Ghosts + More
- Apple expands SSD options for iMacs
- Blockbuster releases On-Demand app
- Apple counts down to 50 billion app downloads
- iOS 6.1.4 brings speakerphone fix for iPhone 5
Browse and search for more articles