Gizmodo brings us shocking news—His Steveness not only owns a suit, but has actually put it on.
It seems the iCEO was in Norway to see Al Gore be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
While there, and perhaps more importantly, Mssr Jobs was said to have met with the boss of Telenor, a Norwegian telecoms company, to discuss a potential iPhone launch in the Scandinavian country.
Editor's note: There's something so not right about Steve in anything other than a black mock turtle and Levi's...
What's your take?
Download it Now on iTunes.
- How Apple Watch measures your heart rate
- AnandTech review of new MacBook
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
- HBO Now launches for iOS
- Apple offering employees up to 50% discount on Apple Watch at launch
- Apple Watch Guided Tours
- Podcast: Apple Watch Preview/Preorder, Steve Jobs Book + More
- Evernote makes scanning easier with auto detection
- Wired on the Apple Watch origins
- Amazon Dash Button
- Early Benchmarks at new Macbook
- Report: The how, the where, and the when for the Apple Watch ordering
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
Browse and search for more articles