Gizmodo brings us shocking news—His Steveness not only owns a suit, but has actually put it on.
It seems the iCEO was in Norway to see Al Gore be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
While there, and perhaps more importantly, Mssr Jobs was said to have met with the boss of Telenor, a Norwegian telecoms company, to discuss a potential iPhone launch in the Scandinavian country.
Editor's note: There's something so not right about Steve in anything other than a black mock turtle and Levi's...
What's your take?
Download it Now on iTunes.
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
Browse and search for more articles