Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles