Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
- Cheaper 5G iPod tough springs up for $229 sans iSight
- August Smart Lock makes your deadbolt lock smart
Browse and search for more articles