Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Apple opens OS X betas to everyone
- Apple patches triple handshake, other vulnerabilities
- Apple TV ad Powerful shows off iPhone 5s prowess
- 1Password gets significant updates to iOS, OS X
- Proposed Thunderbolt standard promises to support dual 4K displays
- A&E, The History Channel, and Lifetime channels now available on Apple TV
- Apple touts environmental efforts for Earth Day
- Report: Nike looks to get out of fitness tracker game
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
Browse and search for more articles