Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD
- Ken Segall on Apple Watch's killer app
- Video: FLIR One thermal camera w/ Lightning Connector for iOS (Second Generation)
- Second gen FLIR One thermal cam with Lightning connector now available
- Report: How free apps are changing ad-supported content
- iOS 9 looks to free up space for OS upgrades
- CarPlay coming to select 2016 Buick and GMC vehicles
- Apple changes course on Radio payments during trial
- Taylor Swift sounds off on Apple Music free trial
- Apple patches some issues with XARA exploit
- On Apple's accessibility push with iOS
- Snowden on Apple privacy initiatives
- Nice overview of new OS X and iOS vulnerabilities
- OS X/iOS flaws may make passwords vunerable
- Dark Sky weather app gets major update
- Adobe announces updates to Creative Cloud
- Instacast podcast player is discontinued
- Apple Pay to deliver 71.5%+ split to music owners
- Ars Technical looks at El Capitan
- Podcast: iOS 9, El Capitan, Apple Watch + More
- Apple’s Schiller talks about 16 GB on entry level devices
- OWC USB-C Dock goes on pre-order
- Apple Watch watchOS 2 announced with native apps
- iOS 9 announced with refinements and iPad features
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan announced
Browse and search for more articles