Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles