Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
Browse and search for more articles