Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
Browse and search for more articles