Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
Browse and search for more articles