Asian B2B website Alibaba is running an ad for Jiangmen VIPO Electronic Technology that's really quite interesting—the Screen Protector for nano 4G. As products go, it's as mundane and ordinary as they come—a little piece of clear PET plastic that covers an iPod display.
What's neither ordinary nor mundane is the iPod nano shown, which the copy says is a 4G nano, and everything about it confirms rumors that Apple would return the music player to its tall, thin roots.
As evidence goes, it's hard to argue with product for sale...
What's your take?
- iPassword offering extension for third party iOS 8 apps
- MacBook Pro lineup gets Haswell CPU bump, more memory
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
Browse and search for more articles