iPhone Dev Team has announced the release of PwnageTool 2.0.3, which can be used to jailbreak Apple's latest iPhone / touch firmware.
According to GearLive, here's what's new in this release:
• Updated Installer.app to beta 6
• Support for iPhone and iPod touch firmware 2.0.2 5C1
• Adds .de localization for those who read German
Also, the iPhone dev team's Quick Pwn tool has also been updated to run better on the various flavors of Windows. [Continue reading]
MacNN reports that Tris, a Tetris clone, is the latest software to fall afoul of Apple's corporate-friendly minders and will be pulled from the AppStore.
However, the game's developer, Noah Witherspoon, vows to make Tris available in the future, "To clarify: if Apple had not told me they'd 'take action' of their own if I didn't resolve the 'dispute,' Tris would be staying up. I don't think this will be permanent; when I have the time and can find a good copyright lawyer, I'll be figuring out exactly what my position is and how I can make Tris available again."
Tetris is one of the most popular and commonly cloned games of all time.
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
Browse and search for more articles