Macworld UK reports that iTunes UK will soon offer Sony-owned TV content, including Damages, The Larry Sanders Show, News Radio and animations, Jackie Chan Adventures and Spiderman.
The real news here is that these shows, like ones from NBC, are flexibly priced: Spiderman, News Radio and Jackie Chan Adventures episodes cost £1.19 each; while The Larry Sanders Show costs £1.49 per episode and Damages is tagged at £1.89 per show.
iTunes UK is also selling NBC shows with variable prices.
In the US, Apple broke the $1.99 price barrier when it began offering HBO shows variable price points.
Late last year NBC pulled its TV content from iTunes reportedly because Apple would not allow flexible pricing.
Editor's note: All good things come to an end? Or, it's about damned time?
- Real world use of iBeacon in Apple stores
- 1Password for Mac 4.1 bring a number of improvements
- WSJ blasts ant-trust judge and prosecutor
- BassJump Subwoofer gets update for Mavericks
- Video: Shinola Premium Leather iPhone 5/5s case
- Honda announces further integration with iPhones
- Apple acquires Topsy Labs
- A look at some 4K monitor options
- Rockstar bringing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to iOS
- GLIF iPhone mount get update to be adjustable
- Honda rolling out Siri Eye Free on selection 2014 vehicles
- ScreenFlow 4.5 now available with Mavericks support
- Apple announces Black Friday sales
- iPhone 5s now available unlocked from Apple
- Apple buys 3D sensor company
- Podcast: Power outage, bad phone carriers, PS4, CoD, plus more
- Fifty Three announces Pencil Stylus
- OWC adds USB 3.0 to Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 enclosures
- MOGA Ace Power iOS game controller
- Sprint offers free 12 month smartphone service for students
- Find My Friends app get iOS 7 treatment
- PBS, Yahoo Screen comes to Apple TV
- Podcast: Episode 100, iPad mini, iPhone case is crappy or not? Everpix, plus more
- My iPhone Home Page AppsVideo:
- Video: Apple Leather iPhone 5/5S Case (Product RED)
Browse and search for more articles