iPodObserver, the same folks that supposedly misquoted Ken "This is an order placed at the factory" Dulaney, are back with ever more fissile material—a purported photo of the 3G iPhone. Well, it's actually the back of the 3G iPhone.
Apparently the new iPhone will also sport a glossy black back, replacing the satin nickel look found on the current model.
Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard now only $109.98! Order NOW!
[u] And, here's the iPhoneSavior version, which was mentioned by Guest Poster #7 below in the comments:
Source: iPhone Savior [u]
Real or not, the blogshere and the social networks have something to keep tongues wagging all weekend long...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles