iPodObserver, the same folks that supposedly misquoted Ken "This is an order placed at the factory" Dulaney, are back with ever more fissile material—a purported photo of the 3G iPhone. Well, it's actually the back of the 3G iPhone.
Apparently the new iPhone will also sport a glossy black back, replacing the satin nickel look found on the current model.
Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard now only $109.98! Order NOW!
[u] And, here's the iPhoneSavior version, which was mentioned by Guest Poster #7 below in the comments:
Source: iPhone Savior [u]
Real or not, the blogshere and the social networks have something to keep tongues wagging all weekend long...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles