iPodObserver, the same folks that supposedly misquoted Ken "This is an order placed at the factory" Dulaney, are back with ever more fissile material—a purported photo of the 3G iPhone. Well, it's actually the back of the 3G iPhone.
Apparently the new iPhone will also sport a glossy black back, replacing the satin nickel look found on the current model.
Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard now only $109.98! Order NOW!
[u] And, here's the iPhoneSavior version, which was mentioned by Guest Poster #7 below in the comments:
Source: iPhone Savior [u]
Real or not, the blogshere and the social networks have something to keep tongues wagging all weekend long...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
- Detailed look at coverage of Google’s fortunes vs Apple
Browse and search for more articles