iPodObserver, the same folks that supposedly misquoted Ken "This is an order placed at the factory" Dulaney, are back with ever more fissile material—a purported photo of the 3G iPhone. Well, it's actually the back of the 3G iPhone.
Apparently the new iPhone will also sport a glossy black back, replacing the satin nickel look found on the current model.
Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard now only $109.98! Order NOW!
[u] And, here's the iPhoneSavior version, which was mentioned by Guest Poster #7 below in the comments:
Source: iPhone Savior [u]
Real or not, the blogshere and the social networks have something to keep tongues wagging all weekend long...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
- LaCie expanded networked FUEL drive to 2TB
- Apple adjusting app pricing in some countries
- WD My Passport Pro RAID offers portable Thunderbolt storage w/o power
- Office comes to iPad, unlocks features for iPhone
- Twitter introduces photo tagging, multiple photo support
- Sonnet Tech introduces xMac Pro Server Thunderbolt PCI Rack
- OWC boosts Mac Pro memory to 128 GB
- Macfixit is no more
Browse and search for more articles