Although T-Mobile Germany's very own iPhone plan page doesn't yet show any change, fscklog (German, Google translation) reports that the company is offering reduced pricing for the 8GB iPhone.
• €99 up front, €29 per month
— "Free" visual voicemail, 50 minutes voice time, 500MB data, €0.19 per SMS
— €0.49 / 100MB additional data,
As you can see from the above table, the more money spend upfront on the handset, the cheaper / more inclusive the plans are (and vice versa).
Perhaps the most-interesting tidbit in their report is that these new special deals end on June 30.
Editor's note: Assuming T-Mobile will actually offer these plans, can we reasonably infer that new iPhones will arrive on July 1 or closely thereafter? Also, does this rejigging indicate that the Apple's freshman handset isn't selling as well as hoped?
Perhaps correct on both counts...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles