Although T-Mobile Germany's very own iPhone plan page doesn't yet show any change, fscklog (German, Google translation) reports that the company is offering reduced pricing for the 8GB iPhone.
99 up front, 29 per month
"Free" visual voicemail, 50 minutes voice time, 500MB data, 0.19 per SMS
0.49 / 100MB additional data,
As you can see from the above table, the more money spend upfront on the handset, the cheaper / more inclusive the plans are (and vice versa).
Perhaps the most-interesting tidbit in their report is that these new special deals end on June 30.
Editor's note: Assuming T-Mobile will actually offer these plans, can we reasonably infer that new iPhones will arrive on July 1 or closely thereafter? Also, does this rejigging indicate that the Apple's freshman handset isn't selling as well as hoped?
Perhaps correct on both counts...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apples Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
Browse and search for more articles