Although T-Mobile Germany's very own iPhone plan page doesn't yet show any change, fscklog (German, Google translation) reports that the company is offering reduced pricing for the 8GB iPhone.
• €99 up front, €29 per month
— "Free" visual voicemail, 50 minutes voice time, 500MB data, €0.19 per SMS
— €0.49 / 100MB additional data,
As you can see from the above table, the more money spend upfront on the handset, the cheaper / more inclusive the plans are (and vice versa).
Perhaps the most-interesting tidbit in their report is that these new special deals end on June 30.
Editor's note: Assuming T-Mobile will actually offer these plans, can we reasonably infer that new iPhones will arrive on July 1 or closely thereafter? Also, does this rejigging indicate that the Apple's freshman handset isn't selling as well as hoped?
Perhaps correct on both counts...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
- Nest Protect once again on sale
Browse and search for more articles