Although T-Mobile Germany's very own iPhone plan page doesn't yet show any change, fscklog (German, Google translation) reports that the company is offering reduced pricing for the 8GB iPhone.
• €99 up front, €29 per month
— "Free" visual voicemail, 50 minutes voice time, 500MB data, €0.19 per SMS
— €0.49 / 100MB additional data,
As you can see from the above table, the more money spend upfront on the handset, the cheaper / more inclusive the plans are (and vice versa).
Perhaps the most-interesting tidbit in their report is that these new special deals end on June 30.
Editor's note: Assuming T-Mobile will actually offer these plans, can we reasonably infer that new iPhones will arrive on July 1 or closely thereafter? Also, does this rejigging indicate that the Apple's freshman handset isn't selling as well as hoped?
Perhaps correct on both counts...
What's your take?
Exclusive offer. Limited time only.
- Rumors of Google Now like features in iOS 9
- Same day delivery option appears on Apple Store app
- Solving Apple Pre-Order Problems
- Ive named Chief Design Officer
- Gold plate your Apple Watch at home
- OWC announces Accelsior S PCIe mount for SSD drives
- Speed tests on MacBook Pro SSD speeds
- Apple Watch OS 1.0.1 Released
- Apple TV set reported abandoned
- MacBook Pro gains Force Touch, iMac 5K gets new pricing
- Video: How to sign/encrypt email using OS X Mail and a secure certificate authority CA
- LifeProof ships water-proof battery backup case
- Apple Watch lacks anti-theft security
- iGrill thermometer comes to the Apple Watch
- Apple Pay chipping away at Walmart backed CurrentC
- Safari on the Apple Watch
- Vulnerability found with MacKeeper
- Mac App Store sales
- Reserve Strap and the secret Apple Watch plug
- Apple Watch Review Diary: UX, odds and ends
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Battery: First Full Week
- Podcast: Thoughts on the Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Notifications
- Apple's supply chain and the defective taptic engine part
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Fitness Features/Tracker
Browse and search for more articles