Other World Computing (OWC) has announced that it is offering 4GB Memory Kits for the newly announced MacBook and MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo models.
"We're all about maximizing performance and impressively, we've found there can be better performance attained even between 2.0GB and 3.0GB memory configurations than getting a new system with a faster processor," said Larry O'Connor, president. "More memory makes a tremendous difference, as our real world testing illustrates, and going up to 4.0GB offers a noticeably significant benefit beyond just what a faster processor provides."
OWC's 4.0GB Memory Upgrade Kits are available immediately, priced at $96 ( 2GB modules). Additional savings are also available for customers who take advantage of OWC's trade-in program, which provides $20 cash back for the trade-in of two 1GB modules.
Check Primate Labs benchmarks of the new MacBook Pro.
and iMac 24" Closeout Specials
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Controls
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Hardware
- Apple Watch Apps, shipping issues, pop culture reactions
- Some practically useful early Apple Watch apps
- Ars: Inside Apple's ResearchKit
- Apple VP Angela Ahrendts sends video message on Apple Watch to retail employees
- Keynote, PowerPoint apps add support for Apple Watch
- How Apple Watch measures your heart rate
- AnandTech review of new MacBook
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
- HBO Now launches for iOS
- Apple offering employees up to 50% discount on Apple Watch at launch
- Apple Watch Guided Tours
Browse and search for more articles