The Street has posted a video take—tellingly entitled Mac users are snobs—on Mindset Media's attention grabbing research that found Mac users to be more liberal, less modest and more assured of their own superiority.
New info / correlations in The Street's version:
• Mac users more likely to use teeth-whitening products
• Mac users bought on average five new pairs of sneakers in the last year
• More likely to buy organic food
• More likely to frequent Starbucks
• More likely to own a hybrid car
• Mac users are perfectionists
• More likely to use notebooks
• Prefer to drive station wagons
• More likely to pay more for green products
• More likely to pay for downloaded music
We've heard most or all of this before. But, five pairs of sneakers a year? Sheesh! I buy one pair of chucks every two years...
What's your take?
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles