TUAW got a tip that Apple will be holding at event some time in the next few weeks.
MIRA Mobile, the company that does television for sporting and other live events around the West Coast (including Apple's live events and Macworld) is apparently hiring for an unannounced Apple event at the end of February.
Needless to say, there are great expectations (standard caveats apply) regarding potential product launches. Of course, His Steveness' promise to release the iPhone SDK comes readily to mind and the long, long-rumored MacBook Pro upgrade.
One could also hope for Penryn-upgraded iMacs and MacBooks.
There is also the dormant Mac nano rumor.
What could Steve have up his sleeve...
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
- LaCie expanded networked FUEL drive to 2TB
- Apple adjusting app pricing in some countries
- WD My Passport Pro RAID offers portable Thunderbolt storage w/o power
- Office comes to iPad, unlocks features for iPhone
- Twitter introduces photo tagging, multiple photo support
- Sonnet Tech introduces xMac Pro Server Thunderbolt PCI Rack
- OWC boosts Mac Pro memory to 128 GB
- Macfixit is no more
Browse and search for more articles