TUAW got a tip that Apple will be holding at event some time in the next few weeks.
MIRA Mobile, the company that does television for sporting and other live events around the West Coast (including Apple's live events and Macworld) is apparently hiring for an unannounced Apple event at the end of February.
Needless to say, there are great expectations (standard caveats apply) regarding potential product launches. Of course, His Steveness' promise to release the iPhone SDK comes readily to mind and the long, long-rumored MacBook Pro upgrade.
One could also hope for Penryn-upgraded iMacs and MacBooks.
There is also the dormant Mac nano rumor.
What could Steve have up his sleeve...
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
Browse and search for more articles