TUAW got a tip that Apple will be holding at event some time in the next few weeks.
MIRA Mobile, the company that does television for sporting and other live events around the West Coast (including Apple's live events and Macworld) is apparently hiring for an unannounced Apple event at the end of February.
Needless to say, there are great expectations (standard caveats apply) regarding potential product launches. Of course, His Steveness' promise to release the iPhone SDK comes readily to mind and the long, long-rumored MacBook Pro upgrade.
One could also hope for Penryn-upgraded iMacs and MacBooks.
There is also the dormant Mac nano rumor.
What could Steve have up his sleeve...
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
Browse and search for more articles