TUAW got a tip that Apple will be holding at event some time in the next few weeks.
MIRA Mobile, the company that does television for sporting and other live events around the West Coast (including Apple's live events and Macworld) is apparently hiring for an unannounced Apple event at the end of February.
Needless to say, there are great expectations (standard caveats apply) regarding potential product launches. Of course, His Steveness' promise to release the iPhone SDK comes readily to mind and the long, long-rumored MacBook Pro upgrade.
One could also hope for Penryn-upgraded iMacs and MacBooks.
There is also the dormant Mac nano rumor.
What could Steve have up his sleeve...
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
Browse and search for more articles