Reuters reports that T-Mobile, the wireless arm of Deutsche Telekom, has said it has activated 70,000 iPhone accounts in the 11 weeks since the device's Nov 9 launch.
"The iPhone is by far the most sold multimedia device in T-Mobile's portfolio," said Philipp Humm, head of T-Mobile.
In related news, French operator France Telecom said on January 10 it had sold more than 70,000 iPhones since they arrived on November 28.
Previous estimates put T-Mobile iPhones sale at 100K.
Editor's note: Another reason to unload AAPL? Perhaps, but Apple's long-term outlook is still very, very good...
What's your take?
- Video: Shinola Premium Leather iPhone 5/5s case
- Honda announces further integration with iPhones
- Apple acquires Topsy Labs
- A look at some 4K monitor options
- Rockstar bringing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to iOS
- GLIF iPhone mount get update to be adjustable
- Honda rolling out Siri Eye Free on selection 2014 vehicles
- ScreenFlow 4.5 now available with Mavericks support
- Apple announces Black Friday sales
- iPhone 5s now available unlocked from Apple
- Apple buys 3D sensor company
- Podcast: Power outage, bad phone carriers, PS4, CoD, plus more
- Fifty Three announces Pencil Stylus
- OWC adds USB 3.0 to Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 enclosures
- MOGA Ace Power iOS game controller
- Sprint offers free 12 month smartphone service for students
- Find My Friends app get iOS 7 treatment
- PBS, Yahoo Screen comes to Apple TV
- Podcast: Episode 100, iPad mini, iPhone case is crappy or not? Everpix, plus more
- My iPhone Home Page AppsVideo:
- Video: Apple Leather iPhone 5/5S Case (Product RED)
- Philips announces Hue BR30 bulbs recessed lighting
- Twelve South announces BookBook Travel Journal
- Everpix shuts down
- Video: My thoughts on iPad Air
Browse and search for more articles