Reuters reports that T-Mobile, the wireless arm of Deutsche Telekom, has said it has activated 70,000 iPhone accounts in the 11 weeks since the device's Nov 9 launch.
"The iPhone is by far the most sold multimedia device in T-Mobile's portfolio," said Philipp Humm, head of T-Mobile.
In related news, French operator France Telecom said on January 10 it had sold more than 70,000 iPhones since they arrived on November 28.
Previous estimates put T-Mobile iPhones sale at 100K.
Editor's note: Another reason to unload AAPL? Perhaps, but Apple's long-term outlook is still very, very good...
What's your take?
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Making/Receiving Phone Calls
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Siri
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Maps/Navigation
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Controls
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Hardware
- Apple Watch Apps, shipping issues, pop culture reactions
- Some practically useful early Apple Watch apps
- Ars: Inside Apple's ResearchKit
- Apple VP Angela Ahrendts sends video message on Apple Watch to retail employees
- Keynote, PowerPoint apps add support for Apple Watch
- How Apple Watch measures your heart rate
- AnandTech review of new MacBook
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
Browse and search for more articles