MacRumors reports that Apple has seeded yet another pre-release build (9C23) of Mac OS X 10.5.2.
This iteration also arrives with "no known issues:"
Apple appears to be working hard on Mac OS X 10.5.2, and has seeded yet another build to developers. Today's build comes in at 9C23 and offers a number of fixes to CoreGraphics, DVD Playback, File Systems, BackupCore and Web Content Filter.
Mac OS X 10.5.2 (9C23) comes just two days after the release of Build 9C20. A number of pundits expressed hope that OS X 10.5.2 would be released today.
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
Browse and search for more articles