For months now, rumors of an Apple ultra-portable Mac have swirled and circulated. The only thing anyone seems sure of is that it will arrive at next week's Macworld San Francisco.
With nothing certain until His Steveness speaks, CrunchGreat has published a photo of what's purported to be Apple's next-gen ultra-portable.
The device pictured has an over-sized trackpad, which would seem to add credence to reports of the inclusion of multi-touch input.
Also, though it's hard to discern, the screen appears to be about 12-inches in size. And, yes, the device is very, very thin.
If the image has been Photoshopped, it's relatively well done—nice shadows.
What's your take?
’08 and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles