For months now, rumors of an Apple ultra-portable Mac have swirled and circulated. The only thing anyone seems sure of is that it will arrive at next week's Macworld San Francisco.
With nothing certain until His Steveness speaks, CrunchGreat has published a photo of what's purported to be Apple's next-gen ultra-portable.
The device pictured has an over-sized trackpad, which would seem to add credence to reports of the inclusion of multi-touch input.
Also, though it's hard to discern, the screen appears to be about 12-inches in size. And, yes, the device is very, very thin.
If the image has been Photoshopped, it's relatively well done—nice shadows.
What's your take?
’08 and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD
- Ken Segall on Apple Watch's killer app
- Video: FLIR One thermal camera w/ Lightning Connector for iOS (Second Generation)
- Second gen FLIR One thermal cam with Lightning connector now available
- Report: How free apps are changing ad-supported content
- iOS 9 looks to free up space for OS upgrades
- CarPlay coming to select 2016 Buick and GMC vehicles
- Apple changes course on Radio payments during trial
- Taylor Swift sounds off on Apple Music free trial
- Apple patches some issues with XARA exploit
- On Apple's accessibility push with iOS
- Snowden on Apple privacy initiatives
- Nice overview of new OS X and iOS vulnerabilities
- OS X/iOS flaws may make passwords vunerable
- Dark Sky weather app gets major update
- Adobe announces updates to Creative Cloud
- Instacast podcast player is discontinued
- Apple Pay to deliver 71.5%+ split to music owners
- Ars Technical looks at El Capitan
- Podcast: iOS 9, El Capitan, Apple Watch + More
- Apple’s Schiller talks about 16 GB on entry level devices
- OWC USB-C Dock goes on pre-order
- Apple Watch watchOS 2 announced with native apps
- iOS 9 announced with refinements and iPad features
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan announced
Browse and search for more articles