For months now, rumors of an Apple ultra-portable Mac have swirled and circulated. The only thing anyone seems sure of is that it will arrive at next week's Macworld San Francisco.
With nothing certain until His Steveness speaks, CrunchGreat has published a photo of what's purported to be Apple's next-gen ultra-portable.
The device pictured has an over-sized trackpad, which would seem to add credence to reports of the inclusion of multi-touch input.
Also, though it's hard to discern, the screen appears to be about 12-inches in size. And, yes, the device is very, very thin.
If the image has been Photoshopped, it's relatively well done—nice shadows.
What's your take?
’08 and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMac
- Nest Protect once again on sale
Browse and search for more articles