January 2nd 2008
By Mike Flaminio
For months now, rumors of an Apple ultra-portable Mac have swirled and circulated. The only thing anyone seems sure of is that it will arrive at next week's Macworld San Francisco.
With nothing certain until His Steveness speaks, CrunchGreat has published a photo of what's purported to be Apple's next-gen ultra-portable.
The device pictured has an over-sized trackpad, which would seem to add credence to reports of the inclusion of multi-touch input.
Also, though it's hard to discern, the screen appears to be about 12-inches in size. And, yes, the device is very, very thin.
If the image has been Photoshopped, it's relatively well done--nice shadows.
What's your take?
Mac mini. Faster and more fun. Now with iLife
'08 and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- T-Mobile offers unlimited Apple Music streaming
- Report suggests Apple Music attracted 10M users
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy near you
- Apple offers Beats Solo2 headphone in Back to School Deal
- Lifehackers rundown of essentialiOS apps
- New OS X Yosemite bug posses a security vulnerability
- Jim Dalrymple doesn't like Apple Music
- Apple reports $49.6 billion quarter
- Apple and customers first
- Apple's If it's not an iPhone, it's not an iPhone ads
- Angry Birds 2 coming later this month
- Apple revisit iPod lineup
- Rumor suggests Apple might be closer to TV deal
- TiVo app now supports AirPlay for transferred shows
- NewerTech USB wall outlet Power2U gets smaller
- Comcast testing new streaming TV service
- Comcast announces 2Gb Internet services to 7 states
- Podcast: Thoughts on Apple Music
- iOS 9 and El Capitan now available as public beta
- Office 2016 available for 365 Users
- Tip: How to swap Apple Music Connect button for Playlists
- Showtime now available without cable
- Apple extending reach w/ third-party cases
- Interesting info on how Apple Music likes work
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD