For months now, rumors of an Apple ultra-portable Mac have swirled and circulated. The only thing anyone seems sure of is that it will arrive at next week's Macworld San Francisco.
With nothing certain until His Steveness speaks, CrunchGreat has published a photo of what's purported to be Apple's next-gen ultra-portable.
The device pictured has an over-sized trackpad, which would seem to add credence to reports of the inclusion of multi-touch input.
Also, though it's hard to discern, the screen appears to be about 12-inches in size. And, yes, the device is very, very thin.
If the image has been Photoshopped, it's relatively well done—nice shadows.
What's your take?
’08 and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
Browse and search for more articles