Apple is once again trying to boost the appeal of its pay-to-play .Mac. This time round they're offering the Podcast Pack, which is collection of musical backgrounds and segues for home broadcasters.
Package contents include Alt Rock, Blues, Cinematic, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Rock n' Pop, Urban and World themed packages, as well as professionally created voiceovers from Joe Ciprianno.
Of course to get this freeby, you'll need to purchased a .Mac subscription and, if you don't already own it, a copy of iLife '06.
Happily enough, iLife is available to .Mac subscribers for $20 the regular price.
You know it's almost as if Apple had planned this...
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
- LaCie expanded networked FUEL drive to 2TB
- Apple adjusting app pricing in some countries
- WD My Passport Pro RAID offers portable Thunderbolt storage w/o power
- Office comes to iPad, unlocks features for iPhone
- Twitter introduces photo tagging, multiple photo support
- Sonnet Tech introduces xMac Pro Server Thunderbolt PCI Rack
- OWC boosts Mac Pro memory to 128 GB
- Macfixit is no more
Browse and search for more articles