Apple is once again trying to boost the appeal of its pay-to-play .Mac. This time round they're offering the Podcast Pack, which is collection of musical backgrounds and segues for home broadcasters.
Package contents include Alt Rock, Blues, Cinematic, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Rock n' Pop, Urban and World themed packages, as well as professionally created voiceovers from Joe Ciprianno.
Of course to get this freeby, you'll need to purchased a .Mac subscription and, if you don't already own it, a copy of iLife '06.
Happily enough, iLife is available to .Mac subscribers for $20 the regular price.
You know it's almost as if Apple had planned this...
- Logitech announces wired iPad keyboard
- Twitter launches two-factor authentication
- Otterbox acquires LifeProof
- iMap Weather Radio app sends severe weather alerts to your iPhone (Video)
- ZAGGKeys Cover and Folio keyboard cases for iPad mini
- Double Decker from Trans Intl stacks up 2 drives in Mac Pro bays
- Pebble releases new SDK for greater app functions
- iKlip 2 and iKlip Studio for mini now available
- Stitcher Radio gets simplified car mode
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
Browse and search for more articles