Apple is once again trying to boost the appeal of its pay-to-play .Mac. This time round they're offering the Podcast Pack, which is collection of musical backgrounds and segues for home broadcasters.
Package contents include Alt Rock, Blues, Cinematic, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Rock n' Pop, Urban and World themed packages, as well as professionally created voiceovers from Joe Ciprianno.
Of course to get this freeby, you'll need to purchased a .Mac subscription and, if you don't already own it, a copy of iLife '06.
Happily enough, iLife is available to .Mac subscribers for $20 the regular price.
You know it's almost as if Apple had planned this...
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles