Apple is once again trying to boost the appeal of its pay-to-play .Mac. This time round they're offering the Podcast Pack, which is collection of musical backgrounds and segues for home broadcasters.
Package contents include Alt Rock, Blues, Cinematic, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Rock n' Pop, Urban and World themed packages, as well as professionally created voiceovers from Joe Ciprianno.
Of course to get this freeby, you'll need to purchased a .Mac subscription and, if you don't already own it, a copy of iLife '06.
Happily enough, iLife is available to .Mac subscribers for $20 the regular price.
You know it's almost as if Apple had planned this...
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
Browse and search for more articles