Apple is once again trying to boost the appeal of its pay-to-play .Mac. This time round they're offering the Podcast Pack, which is collection of musical backgrounds and segues for home broadcasters.
Package contents include Alt Rock, Blues, Cinematic, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Rock n' Pop, Urban and World themed packages, as well as professionally created voiceovers from Joe Ciprianno.
Of course to get this freeby, you'll need to purchased a .Mac subscription and, if you don't already own it, a copy of iLife '06.
Happily enough, iLife is available to .Mac subscribers for $20 the regular price.
You know it's almost as if Apple had planned this...
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
Browse and search for more articles