MacMall has announced that it will offer buyers the option to install 'doze XP (caveats apply) on the full line of Macs it resells.
“We are the No 1 US direct-marketing reseller of Apple computers because we are willing to go the extra mile for our customers, and offer extensive solutions for their needs,” said Frank Khulusi, chairman and CEO. “MacMall is the only large Mac direct marketing reseller we’re aware of marketing bundles of Apple’s new systems which come with pre-loaded software to work in both the Windows and Macintosh worlds as soon as they unpack their system.”
MacMall is offering configured bundles pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows XP Home or Pro software on new Apple MacBooks, MacBook Pros, iMacs, Mac Pros and Mac minis. The bundles are available with either Nova Development’s Parallels Desktop for Mac or Apple’s Boot Camp Public Beta.
Editor's note: MacMall isn't first, but they're definitely the largest, highest-profile reseller doing this...
Do you dual-boot?
- Apple opens OS X betas to everyone
- Apple patches triple handshake, other vulnerabilities
- Apple TV ad Powerful shows off iPhone 5s prowess
- 1Password gets significant updates to iOS, OS X
- Proposed Thunderbolt standard promises to support dual 4K displays
- A&E, The History Channel, and Lifetime channels now available on Apple TV
- Apple touts environmental efforts for Earth Day
- Report: Nike looks to get out of fitness tracker game
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
Browse and search for more articles