MacMall has announced that it will offer buyers the option to install 'doze XP (caveats apply) on the full line of Macs it resells.
“We are the No 1 US direct-marketing reseller of Apple computers because we are willing to go the extra mile for our customers, and offer extensive solutions for their needs,” said Frank Khulusi, chairman and CEO. “MacMall is the only large Mac direct marketing reseller we’re aware of marketing bundles of Apple’s new systems which come with pre-loaded software to work in both the Windows and Macintosh worlds as soon as they unpack their system.”
MacMall is offering configured bundles pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows XP Home or Pro software on new Apple MacBooks, MacBook Pros, iMacs, Mac Pros and Mac minis. The bundles are available with either Nova Development’s Parallels Desktop for Mac or Apple’s Boot Camp Public Beta.
Editor's note: MacMall isn't first, but they're definitely the largest, highest-profile reseller doing this...
Do you dual-boot?
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Controls
- Apple Watch Review Diary - The Hardware
- Apple Watch Apps, shipping issues, pop culture reactions
- Some practically useful early Apple Watch apps
- Ars: Inside Apple's ResearchKit
- Apple VP Angela Ahrendts sends video message on Apple Watch to retail employees
- Keynote, PowerPoint apps add support for Apple Watch
- How Apple Watch measures your heart rate
- AnandTech review of new MacBook
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
- HBO Now launches for iOS
- Apple offering employees up to 50% discount on Apple Watch at launch
- Apple Watch Guided Tours
Browse and search for more articles