Otterbox this week launched a new glass screen protector. The company says Alpha Glass offers good protection from scratches and impact, but also good clarity. The product also offers easy bubble free installation.
Lightly coat the glass with the provided alcohol wipe, clean the display with the included microfiber cleaning cloth to remove fingerprints and dust, and align the screen protector with the Alpha Glass application card. Gentle pressure safely secures the screen protector and pushes out any air for bubble–free coverage.
I prefer the glass screen protectors over the plastic films simply for the feel. It feels like the regular touch screen. Generally they’re a little thicker, so that could cause complications with cases and accessories, but if I do have a screen protector on my phone, it’s a glass one.
The Alpha Glass protector is available now stand-alone for $29.95.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles