Tuesday morning a refreshed line up for the MacBook Pro appeared on Apple’s online site. Changes include speed bumped processors utilizing recently released Haswell chips from Intel. New stock CPUs now go up to 2.5 GHz quad-core i7 in the 15-inch version and 2.8 GHz dual-core i5 in the 13-inch. The 15-inch also got upgraded to 16 GB of memory across the board.
Build to order options allow for 2.8 GHz quad-core Core i7 in the 15 inch with up to 1 TB flash storage. On the 13-inch, customers can add on a 3.0 GHz quad-core i7, 16 GB of memory, and the same 1 TB storage options.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles