An update to the iOS WebMD app offers a new feature to aggregate lifestyle data into a meaningful interface. The new feature actually sounds similar to Apple’s Health Kit goals.
The new Healthy Target feature brings together data on steps, sleep, weight, and blood glucose from multiple sources. The feature is compatible with devices from Entra, Fitbit, Jawbone, and Withings. In addition, using the motion co-processor iPhone 5s users can track steps with the phone itself.
The app allows you to set goals, track progress, and offers reports that are easier to understand.
Version 5.0 of the app is available now from the App Store.
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
Browse and search for more articles