Charity Buzz is hosting an auction for coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook. It could be an interesting opportunity to pick the brain of Apple's CEO or share your thoughts or even pitch an idea. Cook is a big Auburn football fan, so probably could also talk about the new college football playoff.
The conversation is for two people and will last 30-60 minutes. Cook will host the session at Apple HQ, so the winners will also get to visit the mothership. The winner will have to agree to confidentiality as they can't discuss the conversation with media or via blogs and social media.
The auction ends Tuesday, May 14. Proceeds benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
Browse and search for more articles