Charity Buzz is hosting an auction for coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook. It could be an interesting opportunity to pick the brain of Apple's CEO or share your thoughts or even pitch an idea. Cook is a big Auburn football fan, so probably could also talk about the new college football playoff.
The conversation is for two people and will last 30-60 minutes. Cook will host the session at Apple HQ, so the winners will also get to visit the mothership. The winner will have to agree to confidentiality as they can't discuss the conversation with media or via blogs and social media.
The auction ends Tuesday, May 14. Proceeds benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles