Charity Buzz is hosting an auction for coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook. It could be an interesting opportunity to pick the brain of Apple's CEO or share your thoughts or even pitch an idea. Cook is a big Auburn football fan, so probably could also talk about the new college football playoff.
The conversation is for two people and will last 30-60 minutes. Cook will host the session at Apple HQ, so the winners will also get to visit the mothership. The winner will have to agree to confidentiality as they can't discuss the conversation with media or via blogs and social media.
The auction ends Tuesday, May 14. Proceeds benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles