Charity Buzz is hosting an auction for coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook. It could be an interesting opportunity to pick the brain of Apple's CEO or share your thoughts or even pitch an idea. Cook is a big Auburn football fan, so probably could also talk about the new college football playoff.
The conversation is for two people and will last 30-60 minutes. Cook will host the session at Apple HQ, so the winners will also get to visit the mothership. The winner will have to agree to confidentiality as they can't discuss the conversation with media or via blogs and social media.
The auction ends Tuesday, May 14. Proceeds benefit the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
Browse and search for more articles