Apple Wednesday announced its big developer conference will run June 10-14 and will be held at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco.
WWDC is traditionally also a launch pad for new products. Over the years major announcements, so it will be highly anticipated to see what's coming up for iOS, Mac OS X, and potentially some new hardware.
A little different this year Apple pre-announced ticket sales. They will go on sale Thursday at 1 PM ET. Previously ticket sales were announced via a surprise email notification. Announcing a ticket sales window will make the process more equitable for everyone, especially in far off timezones. Likely ticket sales will be brief as availability is limited. This year Apple will post videos of sessions same day to alleviate some demand. Also, ticket buyers must be a registered developer as of Wednesday so no one can create new accounts to simply buy up tickets.
Pricing is $1599 and sales are limited to one per developer and five per organization.
- BassJump Subwoofer gets update for Mavericks
- Video: Shinola Premium Leather iPhone 5/5s case
- Honda announces further integration with iPhones
- Apple acquires Topsy Labs
- A look at some 4K monitor options
- Rockstar bringing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to iOS
- GLIF iPhone mount get update to be adjustable
- Honda rolling out Siri Eye Free on selection 2014 vehicles
- ScreenFlow 4.5 now available with Mavericks support
- Apple announces Black Friday sales
- iPhone 5s now available unlocked from Apple
- Apple buys 3D sensor company
- Podcast: Power outage, bad phone carriers, PS4, CoD, plus more
- Fifty Three announces Pencil Stylus
- OWC adds USB 3.0 to Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 enclosures
- MOGA Ace Power iOS game controller
- Sprint offers free 12 month smartphone service for students
- Find My Friends app get iOS 7 treatment
- PBS, Yahoo Screen comes to Apple TV
- Podcast: Episode 100, iPad mini, iPhone case is crappy or not? Everpix, plus more
- My iPhone Home Page AppsVideo:
- Video: Apple Leather iPhone 5/5S Case (Product RED)
- Philips announces Hue BR30 bulbs recessed lighting
- Twelve South announces BookBook Travel Journal
- Everpix shuts down
Browse and search for more articles