Apple Wednesday announced its big developer conference will run June 10-14 and will be held at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco.
WWDC is traditionally also a launch pad for new products. Over the years major announcements, so it will be highly anticipated to see what's coming up for iOS, Mac OS X, and potentially some new hardware.
A little different this year Apple pre-announced ticket sales. They will go on sale Thursday at 1 PM ET. Previously ticket sales were announced via a surprise email notification. Announcing a ticket sales window will make the process more equitable for everyone, especially in far off timezones. Likely ticket sales will be brief as availability is limited. This year Apple will post videos of sessions same day to alleviate some demand. Also, ticket buyers must be a registered developer as of Wednesday so no one can create new accounts to simply buy up tickets.
Pricing is $1599 and sales are limited to one per developer and five per organization.
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
Browse and search for more articles