Apple Wednesday announced its big developer conference will run June 10-14 and will be held at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco.
WWDC is traditionally also a launch pad for new products. Over the years major announcements, so it will be highly anticipated to see what's coming up for iOS, Mac OS X, and potentially some new hardware.
A little different this year Apple pre-announced ticket sales. They will go on sale Thursday at 1 PM ET. Previously ticket sales were announced via a surprise email notification. Announcing a ticket sales window will make the process more equitable for everyone, especially in far off timezones. Likely ticket sales will be brief as availability is limited. This year Apple will post videos of sessions same day to alleviate some demand. Also, ticket buyers must be a registered developer as of Wednesday so no one can create new accounts to simply buy up tickets.
Pricing is $1599 and sales are limited to one per developer and five per organization.
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
Browse and search for more articles