Apple Wednesday announced its big developer conference will run June 10-14 and will be held at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco.
WWDC is traditionally also a launch pad for new products. Over the years major announcements, so it will be highly anticipated to see what's coming up for iOS, Mac OS X, and potentially some new hardware.
A little different this year Apple pre-announced ticket sales. They will go on sale Thursday at 1 PM ET. Previously ticket sales were announced via a surprise email notification. Announcing a ticket sales window will make the process more equitable for everyone, especially in far off timezones. Likely ticket sales will be brief as availability is limited. This year Apple will post videos of sessions same day to alleviate some demand. Also, ticket buyers must be a registered developer as of Wednesday so no one can create new accounts to simply buy up tickets.
Pricing is $1599 and sales are limited to one per developer and five per organization.
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles