Apple Wednesday announced its big developer conference will run June 10-14 and will be held at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco.
WWDC is traditionally also a launch pad for new products. Over the years major announcements, so it will be highly anticipated to see what's coming up for iOS, Mac OS X, and potentially some new hardware.
A little different this year Apple pre-announced ticket sales. They will go on sale Thursday at 1 PM ET. Previously ticket sales were announced via a surprise email notification. Announcing a ticket sales window will make the process more equitable for everyone, especially in far off timezones. Likely ticket sales will be brief as availability is limited. This year Apple will post videos of sessions same day to alleviate some demand. Also, ticket buyers must be a registered developer as of Wednesday so no one can create new accounts to simply buy up tickets.
Pricing is $1599 and sales are limited to one per developer and five per organization.
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Otterbox announces Alpha Glass screen protector
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
- Evernote Webclipper for Safari get big update
- Podcast: Looftlighter, Sapphire Glass, Robin Williams, Google Customer Service, plus more
- Apple mission statement on its culture of diversity
- A look at Apple University
- iPhone 6 prank
- Podcast: iPhone announcement date, traffic school, Apple-Samsung lawsuit, plus more
- iPhone event reportedly set for September 9th
- Apple, Samsung work towards burying the patent hatchet
- OWC adds software RAID option for ThunderBay external storage
- The Verge: Comcast’s internal customer retention guide
- Lightning dockStubz connector helps solve problem of docking with a case
- iPassword offering extension for third party iOS 8 apps
- MacBook Pro lineup gets Haswell CPU bump, more memory
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
Browse and search for more articles