Nessie is the latest offering from Blue Microphone. Announced at CES, the USB microphone offers some built-in audio processing. Users can take advantage of a basic limiter, compressor, and exciter for their voice work.
The microphone works in three modes, music with an exciter feature, vocal which will boost up base, and unprocessed, which the company says is similar to their Snowball sound.
The microphone also has a headphone jack for live audio monitoring, and computer audio can also be routed through the device. The Nessie also features an adjustable mount for various positioning.
The Nessie is will be available in spring for $99.
- Logitech announces wired iPad keyboard
- Twitter launches two-factor authentication
- Otterbox acquires LifeProof
- iMap Weather Radio app sends severe weather alerts to your iPhone (Video)
- ZAGGKeys Cover and Folio keyboard cases for iPad mini
- Double Decker from Trans Intl stacks up 2 drives in Mac Pro bays
- Pebble releases new SDK for greater app functions
- iKlip 2 and iKlip Studio for mini now available
- Stitcher Radio gets simplified car mode
- Google shows off new Maps
- App store hits 50 billion downloads
- Google announces new Hangouts app, consolidates messaging
- Newer Technology GripBase Podium stand for iPad
- iMove 9.0.9 for Mac updates camera issues
- 1Password adds new in-app browser, sharing
- Bill Gates reflects of Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes
- ABC to stream network shows live to iOS devices
- Apple issues update for Thunderbolt Macs
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Using the Fitbit One Fitness Tracker (Video)
- Kenburg 5-inch short LightLinez Lightning cable
- Newer Tech reduces cost of miniStack with CD/DVD option
- Plants vs Zombies 2 slated for July
- Fitbit ships Flex wrist fitness tracker
- Gmail app updates keeps iOS users in Google's eco system
Browse and search for more articles