Nessie is the latest offering from Blue Microphone. Announced at CES, the USB microphone offers some built-in audio processing. Users can take advantage of a basic limiter, compressor, and exciter for their voice work.
The microphone works in three modes, music with an exciter feature, vocal which will boost up base, and unprocessed, which the company says is similar to their Snowball sound.
The microphone also has a headphone jack for live audio monitoring, and computer audio can also be routed through the device. The Nessie also features an adjustable mount for various positioning.
The Nessie is will be available in spring for $99.
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Otterbox announces Alpha Glass screen protector
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
- Evernote Webclipper for Safari get big update
- Podcast: Looftlighter, Sapphire Glass, Robin Williams, Google Customer Service, plus more
- Apple mission statement on its culture of diversity
- A look at Apple University
- iPhone 6 prank
Browse and search for more articles