AirPort Express features the ability to stream music across your network and into a stereo receiver. Using the 1/8-inch jack, tunes can be relayed to your best music gear. The Twenty Audio Amplifier allows you to directly connect speakers to the AirPort Express setup. So no receiver needed, but you do still need to get an AirPort Express.
The Twenty Audio Amp features 2.1 amp for 20 watts per channel and a subwoofer output. The system autos witches between 2.1 and stereo when a subwoofer is detected. The amp also accepts other inputs via S/PDIF optical and TOSLINK, so you could maybe hook up your TV or DVD/BD player, for example. Volume control is handled via a big knob on top. It's definitely a unique product.
Below is a hands-on video of the pre-released product at CES in January.
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles