The Henge Dock has been around for a while, making model specific docking station for Apple's laptops. The Henge Dock is designed to mount the laptop vertically and upon docking insert all relevant cables into the computer's ports. The dock has custom cutouts for each model, and users can connect whatever devices they may own. The idea is once you insert the laptop, you'll have desktop functionality with mobile flexibility. Henge Dock markets the product for multiple locations, so you may have a home office, work office, and even a home theater and users can quickly relocate to a work station.
To connect to peripherals, the product comes with connector cables. Once inserted into the dock, they can be locked into place using a tool. The kit comes with everything you may need except for a Magsafe power adapter and display adapter.
The model here is for the 2011 MacBook Pro. Pricing is $69.95.
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles