The Henge Dock has been around for a while, making model specific docking station for Apple's laptops. The Henge Dock is designed to mount the laptop vertically and upon docking insert all relevant cables into the computer's ports. The dock has custom cutouts for each model, and users can connect whatever devices they may own. The idea is once you insert the laptop, you'll have desktop functionality with mobile flexibility. Henge Dock markets the product for multiple locations, so you may have a home office, work office, and even a home theater and users can quickly relocate to a work station.
To connect to peripherals, the product comes with connector cables. Once inserted into the dock, they can be locked into place using a tool. The kit comes with everything you may need except for a Magsafe power adapter and display adapter.
The model here is for the 2011 MacBook Pro. Pricing is $69.95.
- Live @ 9:30 PM ET - MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles