December 7th 2012
By Mike Flaminio
Gameloft announced the release of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour. The first-person-shooter is a popular franchisee on iOS with similar gameplay to the Call of Duty games on consoles and PCs. The 4th installment features optimized gameplay for the iPhone 5 Retina Display, plus single player campaign and multiplayer gaming.
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour sell for $6.99 as a universal app
- Feel the story's dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
- Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
- Fight all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!
EXPERIENCE CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
- Feel the chaos of war with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
- The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic-feeling vehicles ever.
- Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.
ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Forge your own gameplay profile with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
- A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
- Lead your character to the top of the leaderboards with a new ranking system!