June 30th 2008
By Mike Flaminio
Apple has released Mac OS X 10.5.4 Update ahead of expectations.
The mothership's generic spin reads thusly:
The 10.5.4 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac.
However, this Knowledge Base article has more specific information:
• Includes recent Apple security updates.
• Resolves an issue with saving and reopening Adobe Creative Suite 3 ﬁles on a remote server.
• Includes additional RAW image support for several cameras.
• Addresses an issue that may result in a partially installed X11 application.
• Improves L2TP VPN client reliability.
OS X 10.5.4 address issues with iCal, Safari, Spaces, Exposé and Airport.
Mac OS X 10.5.4 Combo Update--561MB
Mac OS X 10.5.4 Update--88MB
Mac OS X Server 10.5.4--677MB
Mac OS X Server Combo 10.5.4 --677MB