Earlier today, IGM and a host of others reported that iTunes 8 wouldn't be part of Tuesday's festivities, or at least that's what Ars Technica said it believed would be the case.
What a difference a few hours have made.
Ars Technica is back and not only is iTunes 8 back on the menu, but they're now saying iPhone 2.1 might be one of the main entrees. [Continue reading]
Well, that skepticism was unwarranted, it seems. A person close to the situation has informed us that, as of this morning, iTunes 8 is finally confirmed for September 9. This person conveyed that much of what Rose claims is in iTunes 8 is correct as well.
Another "little birdie" tempts us with iPhone firmware rumors:
We were told that, aside from what we already know about iPhone 2.1 from leaked info on the web, there are other parts to 2.1 that were specifically removed from developer seeds in order to keep them secret from the world.
Untested features? Apple has been having troubles delivering widely seeded / tested features of late. Hopefully they've gone to extraordinary measures to insure quality...
What's your take?
- Twelve South offers new Rutledge BookBook for MacBooks
- iPassword 4.2 for Mac
- Microsoft to introduce OneNote for Mac
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
Browse and search for more articles