Partisan? Unlike TV news (well, everybody except maybe Fox) and the newspapers, Apple feels no need to mix Democrats and Republicans unnaturally together. That is, you can listen to and / or watch the convention speeches of both parties' A-list politicos and it's all free on the iTunes Store.
>> Democratic National Convention (aka "The Barack Show")
>> Republican National Convention (aka "Bush III")
Of course, given the fact that the Republicans haven't quite wrapped up, not all of the speeches, etc have been posted to iTunes—a little patience please.
Apple also published select speeches, etc from the 2004 conventions. Nothing wrong with a little free edutainment every now and then...
via Ars Technica
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles