Joe Nocera of New York Times fame wrote a pedantic piece on the would've, could've, should've aspects of Steve Jobs health vis-a-vis Apple shareholders.
He could have saved himself the trouble and just published his telephone exchange with the man himself.
“This is Steve Jobs,” he began. “You think I’m an arrogant [expletive] who thinks he’s above the law, and I think you’re a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong.”
Although sworn to secrecy about the exact details of the CEO's health issues, the reporter does say that Jobs doesn't have cancer and isn't afflicted with anything life threatening.
[u] Following news that Steve isn't dying, eFluxMedia reports that Apple shares shot up 2.6% in after hours trading. [u]
Editor's note: When does a person become so important that he's no longer entitled to privacy? Jobs was on the job, performing his duties and still is.
The press and public's absurd pre-occupation with Jobs is really getting out of hand.
I fully expect the paparazzi to start following him...
What's your take?
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles