Joe Nocera of New York Times fame wrote a pedantic piece on the would've, could've, should've aspects of Steve Jobs health vis-a-vis Apple shareholders.
He could have saved himself the trouble and just published his telephone exchange with the man himself.
“This is Steve Jobs,” he began. “You think I’m an arrogant [expletive] who thinks he’s above the law, and I think you’re a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong.”
Although sworn to secrecy about the exact details of the CEO's health issues, the reporter does say that Jobs doesn't have cancer and isn't afflicted with anything life threatening.
[u] Following news that Steve isn't dying, eFluxMedia reports that Apple shares shot up 2.6% in after hours trading. [u]
Editor's note: When does a person become so important that he's no longer entitled to privacy? Jobs was on the job, performing his duties and still is.
The press and public's absurd pre-occupation with Jobs is really getting out of hand.
I fully expect the paparazzi to start following him...
What's your take?
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
Browse and search for more articles