Joe Nocera of New York Times fame wrote a pedantic piece on the would've, could've, should've aspects of Steve Jobs health vis-a-vis Apple shareholders.
He could have saved himself the trouble and just published his telephone exchange with the man himself.
“This is Steve Jobs,” he began. “You think I’m an arrogant [expletive] who thinks he’s above the law, and I think you’re a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong.”
Although sworn to secrecy about the exact details of the CEO's health issues, the reporter does say that Jobs doesn't have cancer and isn't afflicted with anything life threatening.
[u] Following news that Steve isn't dying, eFluxMedia reports that Apple shares shot up 2.6% in after hours trading. [u]
Editor's note: When does a person become so important that he's no longer entitled to privacy? Jobs was on the job, performing his duties and still is.
The press and public's absurd pre-occupation with Jobs is really getting out of hand.
I fully expect the paparazzi to start following him...
What's your take?
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
Browse and search for more articles