Quoting Taiwan's enigmatic Commercial Times (no website, no English), DigiTimes claims that Hon Hai (Foxconn) has landed the contract to produce the 3G iPhone. Of course, we already knew that, but there is new info in their write up.
Specifically, Hon Hai is expected to ship 3-million handsets in June with 24 to 25 million units over the lifetime of the deal.
Further, DigiTimes repeats claims Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference will be venue where the 3G iPhone will be announced.
Hon Hai is currently the sole manufacturer of 2.5G iPhones.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles