HandBrake has released Handbrake 0.9.2. This Leopard-only release incorporates many major and exciting changes, including full support for the AppleTV Take 2 and the latest iPhone/iPod Touch firmware.
Here are some of the features:
Dolby Digital 5.1 (AC3) sound in MP4 files, for a true DVD experience on the AppleTV and in Perian.
Multi-track audio support for Apple devices
iPhone-compatible anamorphic video at its full size
Variable frame rate encoding with detelecine filtering
More flexible, "loose" anamorphic video
MP4 optimization for progressive web downloads
Dynamic range compression for encoding from AC3 audio
Robust program and transport stream support
View the complete list of changes, as well as a complete timeline of 0.9.2's development.
Download your copy of Handbrake 0.9.2, which may only be used on authorized media by nice boys and girls, here (5.2MB).
and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apples Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
Browse and search for more articles