HandBrake has released Handbrake 0.9.2. This Leopard-only release incorporates many major and exciting changes, including full support for the AppleTV Take 2 and the latest iPhone/iPod Touch firmware.
Here are some of the features:
• Dolby Digital 5.1 (AC3) sound in MP4 files, for a true DVD experience on the AppleTV and in Perian.
• Multi-track audio support for Apple devices
• iPhone-compatible anamorphic video at its full size
• Variable frame rate encoding with detelecine filtering
• More flexible, "loose" anamorphic video
• MP4 optimization for progressive web downloads
• Dynamic range compression for encoding from AC3 audio
• Robust program and transport stream support
View the complete list of changes, as well as a complete timeline of 0.9.2's development.
Download your copy of Handbrake 0.9.2, which may only be used on authorized media by nice boys and girls, here (5.2MB).
and Intel Core 2 Duo. From $599.
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles