Guardian (UK) is reporting comments by GCap Media chief executive Fru Hazlitt indicating that internet radio is coming to the iPhone and, one would expect, the iPod touch, as well:
She said the greatest growth opportunities for the company's radio stations were on FM and broadband. She also announced a new tie-up with Apple enabling people to listen to digital radio on their iPhone.
In a 'Flash'
Meanwhile, the enterprising lads at GearLive have gotten a tip indicating Flash support may be coming to the iPhone.
Well, we’ve just got word from a reliable source that Flash support is on its way to the iPhone, and it should be coming very, very soon.
Naturally, the natural fit here is that Flash support will roll with the promised iPhone SDK at the end of the month.
Editor's note: Looks like iPhone 2.0 is about to hit...
What's your take?
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
Browse and search for more articles