Guardian (UK) is reporting comments by GCap Media chief executive Fru Hazlitt indicating that internet radio is coming to the iPhone and, one would expect, the iPod touch, as well:
She said the greatest growth opportunities for the company's radio stations were on FM and broadband. She also announced a new tie-up with Apple enabling people to listen to digital radio on their iPhone.
In a 'Flash'
Meanwhile, the enterprising lads at GearLive have gotten a tip indicating Flash support may be coming to the iPhone.
Well, we’ve just got word from a reliable source that Flash support is on its way to the iPhone, and it should be coming very, very soon.
Naturally, the natural fit here is that Flash support will roll with the promised iPhone SDK at the end of the month.
Editor's note: Looks like iPhone 2.0 is about to hit...
What's your take?
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles