Guardian (UK) is reporting comments by GCap Media chief executive Fru Hazlitt indicating that internet radio is coming to the iPhone and, one would expect, the iPod touch, as well:
She said the greatest growth opportunities for the company's radio stations were on FM and broadband. She also announced a new tie-up with Apple enabling people to listen to digital radio on their iPhone.
In a 'Flash'
Meanwhile, the enterprising lads at GearLive have gotten a tip indicating Flash support may be coming to the iPhone.
Well, we’ve just got word from a reliable source that Flash support is on its way to the iPhone, and it should be coming very, very soon.
Naturally, the natural fit here is that Flash support will roll with the promised iPhone SDK at the end of the month.
Editor's note: Looks like iPhone 2.0 is about to hit...
What's your take?
- Apple opens OS X betas to everyone
- Apple patches triple handshake, other vulnerabilities
- Apple TV ad Powerful shows off iPhone 5s prowess
- 1Password gets significant updates to iOS, OS X
- Proposed Thunderbolt standard promises to support dual 4K displays
- A&E, The History Channel, and Lifetime channels now available on Apple TV
- Apple touts environmental efforts for Earth Day
- Report: Nike looks to get out of fitness tracker game
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
Browse and search for more articles