Guardian (UK) is reporting comments by GCap Media chief executive Fru Hazlitt indicating that internet radio is coming to the iPhone and, one would expect, the iPod touch, as well:
She said the greatest growth opportunities for the company's radio stations were on FM and broadband. She also announced a new tie-up with Apple enabling people to listen to digital radio on their iPhone.
In a 'Flash'
Meanwhile, the enterprising lads at GearLive have gotten a tip indicating Flash support may be coming to the iPhone.
Well, we’ve just got word from a reliable source that Flash support is on its way to the iPhone, and it should be coming very, very soon.
Naturally, the natural fit here is that Flash support will roll with the promised iPhone SDK at the end of the month.
Editor's note: Looks like iPhone 2.0 is about to hit...
What's your take?
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
Browse and search for more articles