Apple has released a fresh Get a Mac ad spot featuring Mac, PC and Santa Claus. The twist is that it's animated in the style of the '60s Christmas classic Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer (wikipedia).
And, as you might expect, they sing:
Mac: You better not pout
PC: You might not cry
Mac: I'm telling you why
All: Santa Claus is coming to town
PC: He sees when you're in sleep mode
Mac: He knows when you're awake
PC: He knows when you've been bad or good so buy a PC and not a Mac this holiday season or any other time for goodness sake, ooh...
Mac & Santa: (Roll their eyes)
PC: Come on, ooh. What? What? I thought those were the lyrics. I mean that's how I learned it.
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
Browse and search for more articles