Apple has released a fresh Get a Mac ad spot featuring Mac, PC and Santa Claus. The twist is that it's animated in the style of the '60s Christmas classic Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer (wikipedia).
And, as you might expect, they sing:
Mac: You better not pout
PC: You might not cry
Mac: I'm telling you why
All: Santa Claus is coming to town
PC: He sees when you're in sleep mode
Mac: He knows when you're awake
PC: He knows when you've been bad or good so buy a PC and not a Mac this holiday season or any other time for goodness sake, ooh...
Mac & Santa: (Roll their eyes)
PC: Come on, ooh. What? What? I thought those were the lyrics. I mean that's how I learned it.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles