Apple has released a fresh Get a Mac ad spot featuring Mac, PC and Santa Claus. The twist is that it's animated in the style of the '60s Christmas classic Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer (wikipedia).
And, as you might expect, they sing:
Mac: You better not pout
PC: You might not cry
Mac: I'm telling you why
All: Santa Claus is coming to town
PC: He sees when you're in sleep mode
Mac: He knows when you're awake
PC: He knows when you've been bad or good so buy a PC and not a Mac this holiday season or any other time for goodness sake, ooh...
Mac & Santa: (Roll their eyes)
PC: Come on, ooh. What? What? I thought those were the lyrics. I mean that's how I learned it.
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
- VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer (Video)
- Eye-Fi Mobi transmits camera pics to iOS
- AirDrop coming to iOS 7?
- Apple may be planning an ad exchange system
- Podcast: Tim Cook, Retro Gaming, WWDC, Arrested Development
Browse and search for more articles