As rumors swirl about an ultra-thin MacBook at MWSF, Mobile Mag predicts not one, but three models coming to you courtesy of Cupertino.
No source is cited, but Mobile Mag writes that Apple is plotting a 12" MacBook in an extremely thin form factor, but with 'regular functionality' (meaning it includes an optical drive?), a dual-core CPU and a $1,700-$1,800 price tag.
The second rumored model is also said to be ultra-thin with a 12" screen, but sporting flash storage, and a $1,500 price point. Given the price of flash, one would expect a 16GB or 32GB unit to be pricey.
The third MacBook is likely to have the 13.3" display, but an aluminium enclosure, LED backlight, which will also include flash, but no optical drive.
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles