As rumors swirl about an ultra-thin MacBook at MWSF, Mobile Mag predicts not one, but three models coming to you courtesy of Cupertino.
No source is cited, but Mobile Mag writes that Apple is plotting a 12" MacBook in an extremely thin form factor, but with 'regular functionality' (meaning it includes an optical drive?), a dual-core CPU and a $1,700-$1,800 price tag.
The second rumored model is also said to be ultra-thin with a 12" screen, but sporting flash storage, and a $1,500 price point. Given the price of flash, one would expect a 16GB or 32GB unit to be pricey.
The third MacBook is likely to have the 13.3" display, but an aluminium enclosure, LED backlight, which will also include flash, but no optical drive.
- Lightning dockStubz connector helps solve problem of docking with a case
- iPassword offering extension for third party iOS 8 apps
- MacBook Pro lineup gets Haswell CPU bump, more memory
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
Browse and search for more articles