As rumors swirl about an ultra-thin MacBook at MWSF, Mobile Mag predicts not one, but three models coming to you courtesy of Cupertino.
No source is cited, but Mobile Mag writes that Apple is plotting a 12" MacBook in an extremely thin form factor, but with 'regular functionality' (meaning it includes an optical drive?), a dual-core CPU and a $1,700-$1,800 price tag.
The second rumored model is also said to be ultra-thin with a 12" screen, but sporting flash storage, and a $1,500 price point. Given the price of flash, one would expect a 16GB or 32GB unit to be pricey.
The third MacBook is likely to have the 13.3" display, but an aluminium enclosure, LED backlight, which will also include flash, but no optical drive.
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
- LaCie expanded networked FUEL drive to 2TB
- Apple adjusting app pricing in some countries
- WD My Passport Pro RAID offers portable Thunderbolt storage w/o power
- Office comes to iPad, unlocks features for iPhone
- Twitter introduces photo tagging, multiple photo support
- Sonnet Tech introduces xMac Pro Server Thunderbolt PCI Rack
- OWC boosts Mac Pro memory to 128 GB
- Macfixit is no more
Browse and search for more articles