As rumors swirl about an ultra-thin MacBook at MWSF, Mobile Mag predicts not one, but three models coming to you courtesy of Cupertino.
No source is cited, but Mobile Mag writes that Apple is plotting a 12" MacBook in an extremely thin form factor, but with 'regular functionality' (meaning it includes an optical drive?), a dual-core CPU and a $1,700-$1,800 price tag.
The second rumored model is also said to be ultra-thin with a 12" screen, but sporting flash storage, and a $1,500 price point. Given the price of flash, one would expect a 16GB or 32GB unit to be pricey.
The third MacBook is likely to have the 13.3" display, but an aluminium enclosure, LED backlight, which will also include flash, but no optical drive.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles