As rumors swirl about an ultra-thin MacBook at MWSF, Mobile Mag predicts not one, but three models coming to you courtesy of Cupertino.
No source is cited, but Mobile Mag writes that Apple is plotting a 12" MacBook in an extremely thin form factor, but with 'regular functionality' (meaning it includes an optical drive?), a dual-core CPU and a $1,700-$1,800 price tag.
The second rumored model is also said to be ultra-thin with a 12" screen, but sporting flash storage, and a $1,500 price point. Given the price of flash, one would expect a 16GB or 32GB unit to be pricey.
The third MacBook is likely to have the 13.3" display, but an aluminium enclosure, LED backlight, which will also include flash, but no optical drive.
- iTunes Radio usage passes Spotify and Google Play
- iOS 7.1 makes iPhone 4 tolerable
- Nice video overview iOS 7 UI changes
- Evernote launches Pebble app
- Wello iPhone case delivers suite of biometric readings
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
Browse and search for more articles