Rescuecom has announced the results of its second-annual reliability survey and Apple has come out—head and shoulders above the crowd—on top. Apple surged to the No 1 spot in the reliability survey, beating its closest competitor by more than 100 points.
“The data in this year’s survey reconfirms observations from last year’s results, namely that Apple and Lenovo’s products and service continue to set the pace in the industry," said David A Milman, CEO.
Based on 46,000 service calls to Rescuecom, a reliability score is calculated based on US market share and the percentage of calls requesting service received.
Here's Rescuecom's Top 5:
• Apple (357)
• Lenovo (236)
• HP (126)
• Gateway (103)
• Dell (94)
Apple's closet rival is well over 100 points behind and Dell's score is an abysmal 94.
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
Browse and search for more articles