Rescuecom has announced the results of its second-annual reliability survey and Apple has come out—head and shoulders above the crowd—on top. Apple surged to the No 1 spot in the reliability survey, beating its closest competitor by more than 100 points.
“The data in this year’s survey reconfirms observations from last year’s results, namely that Apple and Lenovo’s products and service continue to set the pace in the industry," said David A Milman, CEO.
Based on 46,000 service calls to Rescuecom, a reliability score is calculated based on US market share and the percentage of calls requesting service received.
Here's Rescuecom's Top 5:
• Apple (357)
• Lenovo (236)
• HP (126)
• Gateway (103)
• Dell (94)
Apple's closet rival is well over 100 points behind and Dell's score is an abysmal 94.
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
Browse and search for more articles