Rescuecom has announced the results of its second-annual reliability survey and Apple has come out—head and shoulders above the crowd—on top. Apple surged to the No 1 spot in the reliability survey, beating its closest competitor by more than 100 points.
“The data in this year’s survey reconfirms observations from last year’s results, namely that Apple and Lenovo’s products and service continue to set the pace in the industry," said David A Milman, CEO.
Based on 46,000 service calls to Rescuecom, a reliability score is calculated based on US market share and the percentage of calls requesting service received.
Here's Rescuecom's Top 5:
• Apple (357)
• Lenovo (236)
• HP (126)
• Gateway (103)
• Dell (94)
Apple's closet rival is well over 100 points behind and Dell's score is an abysmal 94.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles