Apple has posted a cached stream of today's iPod media event.
Here's a bit o' spin from the mothership:
Watch Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveil the new iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle, plus new features in iTunes. See the video-on-demand event right here, exclusively in QuickTime and MPEG-4.
He begins his patented dog 'n' pony show with some statistics—3-billion songs sold, 32 percent of music released is digital only, 600-million copies of iTunes delivered, iTunes is No 1 in all 2 markets where it operates, 95-million TV shows sold and 6-million songs available via iTunes.
See Steve—very update and in top form—deliver today's announcements.
- Walk through video on upgrading Mac Pro CPU
- Podcast: iPhone 6 rumors, CarPlay, Titanfall (#107)
- New app aims to get you out of awkward situations
- Hackintosh: Updating to OS X 10.9.2 + Tips (#21)
- Twelve South announces SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Apple-Tesla battery connection
- Report: Mobile Internet access passes desktop
- Random Steve Jobs stories
- Apple rebrands iOS in the Car as CarPlay
- Video: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife
- Podcast: Apple's security issue, XBox One grievances + dashboard update
- David Fincher may direct Jobs movie
- FCC Launches iOS broadband survey tester/tool
- OS X security update now available
- Hackintosh Series: Haswell OS X Install and Config + Tips (#20)
- Tips for securing your Mac and data from theft
- Tainted Love backed up by floppy drives
- On the delay updating OS X on gotofail
- Apple’s gotofail security gap extends to OS X
- Trailer for Mike Judge’s Silicon Valley
- Video: Hackintosh Series: BIOS Setup (#19)
- Comcast and Netflix work out a deal
- Steve Jobs to be on postage stamp
- iTunes Festival at SXSW
- Element Case adds iPad Air Soft-Tec Folio case
Browse and search for more articles