PowerPage.org, a website already in deep doo-doo for outing Apple secrets, is dripping details of a "mini pocketop" computer said to be brewing somewhere deep in the bowels of Apple's 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino HQ. This so-called blogsite—whose pages are covered with paid advertisements and have been since long before "blogger" was a word—reports the following:
Deep in the Apple cave these slim little mini pocketops are doing the rounds and getting a lot of great feedback. Sources who claim to have see one have commented that an internal-planning spec details that the new machine runs a stripped-down flavour of Mac OS X. We're told that it will finally utilize Apple's Inkwell technology to "write anywhere" and neatly fold into your pocket - rather like an enlarged Motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone with a keyboard.
Assuming the above information is anywhere near the mark, Apple's previous disavowals of plans to release a PDA/palmtop computer would appear to have transmogrified into a "new," hybrid device.
Possible? Probable? What's your take?
Plug—Three cheers for PowerPage and it undiminished drive to stay at the forefront of Mac journalism.
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles