As a Simple Choice™ Plan customer, you can now automatically stream unlimited songs from many of our most popular services to your smartphone—without using any of your monthly high-speed data on our network. That’s right, you can use your phone to listen to music as much as you want and never touch your monthly data allowance.
The feature also includes other streaming music providers such as Pandora, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Spotify and Slacker.
T-Mobile has been making some impressive customer-friendly moves. The biggest issue with T-Mobile I think is just the nature of the industry. An area’s original incumbent provider tends to have the best coverage and spectrum availability, and that’s usually not T-Mobile. The company is currently in talks to be purchased by Sprint. If the deal goes through, I hope they keep T-Mobile’s refreshing focus on customers.
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles