As a Simple Choice™ Plan customer, you can now automatically stream unlimited songs from many of our most popular services to your smartphone—without using any of your monthly high-speed data on our network. That’s right, you can use your phone to listen to music as much as you want and never touch your monthly data allowance.
The feature also includes other streaming music providers such as Pandora, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Spotify and Slacker.
T-Mobile has been making some impressive customer-friendly moves. The biggest issue with T-Mobile I think is just the nature of the industry. An area’s original incumbent provider tends to have the best coverage and spectrum availability, and that’s usually not T-Mobile. The company is currently in talks to be purchased by Sprint. If the deal goes through, I hope they keep T-Mobile’s refreshing focus on customers.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles