As a Simple Choice™ Plan customer, you can now automatically stream unlimited songs from many of our most popular services to your smartphone—without using any of your monthly high-speed data on our network. That’s right, you can use your phone to listen to music as much as you want and never touch your monthly data allowance.
The feature also includes other streaming music providers such as Pandora, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Spotify and Slacker.
T-Mobile has been making some impressive customer-friendly moves. The biggest issue with T-Mobile I think is just the nature of the industry. An area’s original incumbent provider tends to have the best coverage and spectrum availability, and that’s usually not T-Mobile. The company is currently in talks to be purchased by Sprint. If the deal goes through, I hope they keep T-Mobile’s refreshing focus on customers.
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore ending
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
Browse and search for more articles