With each new release of iOS and OS X, there are always feature inconsistencies between the two platforms that leave you wondering why. Some of the differences may not appear to be major features, but when used could become a real time saver when using both systems. The following is a rundown of some feature inconsistencies that will hopefully be resolved in the upcoming release
Pretty neat article at Gigaom. Over the early years iOS say rapid development utilizing a single screen and touch interface. OS X then began to catch up with a lot of these concepts, especially in areas of shared interest with multi-touch track pads and smaller MacBook Air screens.
It makes sense for Apple to continue converging the user experience, although many long time Mac users see this as a negative. What will be interesting is if iOS gains a new multitasking interface as rumored, whether that will resembled the Mac or if the Mac will also gain that.
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
Browse and search for more articles