Jeff John Roberts for Gigaom:
The case was ultimately insignificant from a legal or business perspective, but that didnít matter to Apple and Samsung partisans, who treated every twist in the trial as an excuse to cheer on their favorite side, and to insult their opponent.
Yeah, thatís about right. Compared to products I think patents are meaninglessly boring. I also think lawsuits are boring. Patent lawsuits are a party sized boring sandwich. At one time I think Apple had a strategy to make Android more expensive through lawsuits and licensing. I donít know if that ever was sound or even matters anymore. Iíd just like to stop reading about it and instead focus on products that actually help me do the stuff I do better.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles