Apple Tuesday updated its MacBook Air lineup for a new Haswell CPU. The new processor give the entry model a minor bump in speed from 1.3 GHz dual-core i5 to 1.4 GHz. The top end build-to-order option remains at 1.7 GHz dual-core i7 CPU.
Other noteworthy change is apparently iTunes playback has been increased by 1 hour rating on the 11-inch and 2 hours on the 13-inch. I’d guess this is more about iTunes than hardware, however, as other ratings remain the same.
More significant is the entire lineup got a $100 price cut.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles