1Password 4.3 for the Mac App Store is a *massive update* that includes all the features from our v4.2 update for our website version. There’s great new stuff here that you’ve been asking for, such as: updating existing items right in the browser when you change passwords, editing items right in 1Password mini, lots of new keyboard shortcuts, USB drive support, sync improvements, and much more!
These updates follow right on the heels of the massive Heartbleed vulnerability. I’ve been a big fan of 1Password for years and Heartbleed exemplified the problems of using the same password on multiple sites. Even if a site is secure, your account and information is compromised if you use the same credentials on a site that is vulnerable. Keeping track of all these passwords is a challenge, which is where 1Password comes in. The software also has great tools to help you keep track of old and weak passwords that may need updating.
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
Browse and search for more articles