The original BookBook is a nifty case for your MacBook laptop that resembles an old classic book. It has two hard cover pieces, a soft padded interior, hard spine, and zips shut. It was a unique design that was followed by products for iPhones and iPads.
This week Twelve South announced a new version of the BookBook they’re calling the Rutledge. It’s the same basic idea, but gets a new leather treatment.
Each cover is hand-finished with a new color layering technique that makes every Rutledge truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The case is available for Apple’s 11-inch, 13-inch, and 15-inch MacBooks. It sells for $99.99.
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
- Evernote Webclipper for Safari get big update
- Podcast: Looftlighter, Sapphire Glass, Robin Williams, Google Customer Service, plus more
- Apple mission statement on its culture of diversity
- A look at Apple University
- iPhone 6 prank
- Podcast: iPhone announcement date, traffic school, Apple-Samsung lawsuit, plus more
- iPhone event reportedly set for September 9th
- Apple, Samsung work towards burying the patent hatchet
- OWC adds software RAID option for ThunderBay external storage
- The Verge: Comcast’s internal customer retention guide
- Lightning dockStubz connector helps solve problem of docking with a case
- iPassword offering extension for third party iOS 8 apps
- MacBook Pro lineup gets Haswell CPU bump, more memory
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
Browse and search for more articles