The original BookBook is a nifty case for your MacBook laptop that resembles an old classic book. It has two hard cover pieces, a soft padded interior, hard spine, and zips shut. It was a unique design that was followed by products for iPhones and iPads.
This week Twelve South announced a new version of the BookBook they’re calling the Rutledge. It’s the same basic idea, but gets a new leather treatment.
Each cover is hand-finished with a new color layering technique that makes every Rutledge truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
The case is available for Apple’s 11-inch, 13-inch, and 15-inch MacBooks. It sells for $99.99.
- Rumors of Google Now like features in iOS 9
- Same day delivery option appears on Apple Store app
- Solving Apple Pre-Order Problems
- Ive named Chief Design Officer
- Gold plate your Apple Watch at home
- OWC announces Accelsior S PCIe mount for SSD drives
- Speed tests on MacBook Pro SSD speeds
- Apple Watch OS 1.0.1 Released
- Apple TV set reported abandoned
- MacBook Pro gains Force Touch, iMac 5K gets new pricing
- Video: How to sign/encrypt email using OS X Mail and a secure certificate authority CA
- LifeProof ships water-proof battery backup case
- Apple Watch lacks anti-theft security
- iGrill thermometer comes to the Apple Watch
- Apple Pay chipping away at Walmart backed CurrentC
- Safari on the Apple Watch
- Vulnerability found with MacKeeper
- Mac App Store sales
- Reserve Strap and the secret Apple Watch plug
- Apple Watch Review Diary: UX, odds and ends
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Battery: First Full Week
- Podcast: Thoughts on the Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Notifications
- Apple's supply chain and the defective taptic engine part
- Apple Watch Review Diary - Fitness Features/Tracker
Browse and search for more articles