Made with genuine Napa leather, the super-smooth cover doubles as a hands-free viewing stand and desktop typing wedge. SurfacePad for iPad mini is available now in Pop Red, Mod White and Jet Black for $69.99.
This case wraps around the entire iPad. It looks like a tight design as a leather second skin. The SurfacePad can be used as a display or typing stand. Twelve South says the stand supports two viewing angles of 70 and 60-degrees. Magnets are embedded in the cover to keep the case closed when not in use and also functions as a sleep-wake trigger. Magnets also assist in supporting the stand functions. The inside of the case is microfiber to help protect the iPad surface.
For the iPad Air, Twelve South says a larger version is in the works.
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
Browse and search for more articles