Made with genuine Napa leather, the super-smooth cover doubles as a hands-free viewing stand and desktop typing wedge. SurfacePad for iPad mini is available now in Pop Red, Mod White and Jet Black for $69.99.
This case wraps around the entire iPad. It looks like a tight design as a leather second skin. The SurfacePad can be used as a display or typing stand. Twelve South says the stand supports two viewing angles of 70 and 60-degrees. Magnets are embedded in the cover to keep the case closed when not in use and also functions as a sleep-wake trigger. Magnets also assist in supporting the stand functions. The inside of the case is microfiber to help protect the iPad surface.
For the iPad Air, Twelve South says a larger version is in the works.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles