Made with genuine Napa leather, the super-smooth cover doubles as a hands-free viewing stand and desktop typing wedge. SurfacePad for iPad mini is available now in Pop Red, Mod White and Jet Black for $69.99.
This case wraps around the entire iPad. It looks like a tight design as a leather second skin. The SurfacePad can be used as a display or typing stand. Twelve South says the stand supports two viewing angles of 70 and 60-degrees. Magnets are embedded in the cover to keep the case closed when not in use and also functions as a sleep-wake trigger. Magnets also assist in supporting the stand functions. The inside of the case is microfiber to help protect the iPad surface.
For the iPad Air, Twelve South says a larger version is in the works.
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
- McCracken on TUAW shutting down
Browse and search for more articles