An interesting back of envelop math on battery tech and Apple’s interest in Tesla. Apple is estimated to buy about 24,000 metric tons of batteries for 2014. Tesla is expected to put about 21,000 metric tons of batteries in their cars this year.
According to Tesla, the plant’s capacity in 2020 will be higher than what the entire world produced in 2013.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles