After signing in to an Office 365 account, you can access, view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from anywhere. And, you can count on Office Mobile to keep all your content and formatting intact so the document still looks great when you're back on your PC or Mac.
Well, this is curious. Basically Office is finally available on iOS, but only if you have a Office 365 subscription. If you or your workplace uses 365, this seems pretty sweet. You can work with your documents from the cloud on your iPhone. But if you're just using the retail copy of Office for the Mac, which I'd guess a lot of Mac users do, there's not much for you here.
Office 365 Home Premium runs $100/year and includes the Office Suite and Skydrive for up to five computers.
The Office Mobile for Office 356 subscribers is for the iPhone/iPod touch. We'd assume an iPad version is in the works.
- Apple opens OS X betas to everyone
- Apple patches triple handshake, other vulnerabilities
- Apple TV ad Powerful shows off iPhone 5s prowess
- 1Password gets significant updates to iOS, OS X
- Proposed Thunderbolt standard promises to support dual 4K displays
- A&E, The History Channel, and Lifetime channels now available on Apple TV
- Apple touts environmental efforts for Earth Day
- Report: Nike looks to get out of fitness tracker game
- 13 Steve Jobs Quotes
- Twelve South launches wooden Macbook stand in BookArc möd
- Alpine planning after market CarPlay head units
- Linking Apple TV with IFTTT for evergreen screen saver photos
- Funny Samsung sales numbers and the analysts who reported them
- Podcast: Gary Busey, iOS 8 Wishlists, thoughts on iPhone 6 (#109)
- List of sites affected by Heartbleed
- iOS, OS X not affected by Heartbleed
- A good guide for resolving iOS battery problems
- Dropbox releases Mac email and photo management apps
- Best selling Android app was a scam
- Kanex introduces Thunderbolt to eSATA/USB and Ethernet/USB adapters
- Nest halts sales, disables wave feature
- WWDC set for June 2nd
- Apple gives iWork for OS X, iOS, iCloud a big update
- Apple updates Safari for Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- OWC offers CPU upgrade solution for new Mac Pros
Browse and search for more articles