Belkin announced Tuesday it's started shipping its Thunderbolt breakout box. The Thunderbolt Express Dock connects up to 8 external devices to your Mac via a Thunderbolt cable. This can be ideal for portable computers to quickly dock to multiple devices on your desk. Also pretty handy now that Apple's computers seem to be trending to fewer ports and drives.
The Thunderbolt Express Dock is equipped with two Thunderbolt ports which supports daisy chaining up to 5 additional Thunderbolt devices. Also 3 USB 3.0 ports, a FireWire 800, Gb Ethernet and an audio I/O.
The Express Dock should make it's way to retailers within a month and sells for $299.99
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles