Belkin announced Tuesday it's started shipping its Thunderbolt breakout box. The Thunderbolt Express Dock connects up to 8 external devices to your Mac via a Thunderbolt cable. This can be ideal for portable computers to quickly dock to multiple devices on your desk. Also pretty handy now that Apple's computers seem to be trending to fewer ports and drives.
The Thunderbolt Express Dock is equipped with two Thunderbolt ports which supports daisy chaining up to 5 additional Thunderbolt devices. Also 3 USB 3.0 ports, a FireWire 800, Gb Ethernet and an audio I/O.
The Express Dock should make it's way to retailers within a month and sells for $299.99
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
Browse and search for more articles