Logitech announced a new keyboard case for the iPad. The FabricSkin looks to be a pretty slim design for integrating a keyboard into a case. Powering the keyboard is a three-month rechargeable battery.
As with most folio styles, the case closes flat and opens to prop up the iPad. Unique, however, is rather than using notches, the case is held in place using the iPad's Smart Cover magnet system. The cover also contains magnets for instant sleep/awake. The solution seems inspired by the Microsoft Surface, although it doesn't attach to the device the same way.
Also interesting is the case offers liquid resistance both externally and internally including the keyboard.
The Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio is expected to ship in May for $149.99.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles