Logitech announced a new keyboard case for the iPad. The FabricSkin looks to be a pretty slim design for integrating a keyboard into a case. Powering the keyboard is a three-month rechargeable battery.
As with most folio styles, the case closes flat and opens to prop up the iPad. Unique, however, is rather than using notches, the case is held in place using the iPad's Smart Cover magnet system. The cover also contains magnets for instant sleep/awake. The solution seems inspired by the Microsoft Surface, although it doesn't attach to the device the same way.
Also interesting is the case offers liquid resistance both externally and internally including the keyboard.
The Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio is expected to ship in May for $149.99.
- Interesting info on how Apple Music likes work
- Trans Intl announce performance 2 TB Tiger SSD
- Ken Segall on Apple Watch's killer app
- Video: FLIR One thermal camera w/ Lightning Connector for iOS (Second Generation)
- Second gen FLIR One thermal cam with Lightning connector now available
- Report: How free apps are changing ad-supported content
- iOS 9 looks to free up space for OS upgrades
- CarPlay coming to select 2016 Buick and GMC vehicles
- Apple changes course on Radio payments during trial
- Taylor Swift sounds off on Apple Music free trial
- Apple patches some issues with XARA exploit
- On Apple's accessibility push with iOS
- Snowden on Apple privacy initiatives
- Nice overview of new OS X and iOS vulnerabilities
- OS X/iOS flaws may make passwords vunerable
- Dark Sky weather app gets major update
- Adobe announces updates to Creative Cloud
- Instacast podcast player is discontinued
- Apple Pay to deliver 71.5%+ split to music owners
- Ars Technical looks at El Capitan
- Podcast: iOS 9, El Capitan, Apple Watch + More
- Apple’s Schiller talks about 16 GB on entry level devices
- OWC USB-C Dock goes on pre-order
- Apple Watch watchOS 2 announced with native apps
- iOS 9 announced with refinements and iPad features
Browse and search for more articles