Logitech announced a new keyboard case for the iPad. The FabricSkin looks to be a pretty slim design for integrating a keyboard into a case. Powering the keyboard is a three-month rechargeable battery.
As with most folio styles, the case closes flat and opens to prop up the iPad. Unique, however, is rather than using notches, the case is held in place using the iPad's Smart Cover magnet system. The cover also contains magnets for instant sleep/awake. The solution seems inspired by the Microsoft Surface, although it doesn't attach to the device the same way.
Also interesting is the case offers liquid resistance both externally and internally including the keyboard.
The Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio is expected to ship in May for $149.99.
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
- That FLIR iPhone heat camera can steal PIN numbers
- Apple special event set for September 9
- Dropbox changes to a single 1 TB Pro plan
- August Smart Lock begins shipping
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Otterbox announces Alpha Glass screen protector
- OS X Yosemite allows screen sharing over iMessage
- Final Cut Pro suite gets minor updates
- Visual history of Apple designs
Browse and search for more articles