Logitech announced a new keyboard case for the iPad. The FabricSkin looks to be a pretty slim design for integrating a keyboard into a case. Powering the keyboard is a three-month rechargeable battery.
As with most folio styles, the case closes flat and opens to prop up the iPad. Unique, however, is rather than using notches, the case is held in place using the iPad's Smart Cover magnet system. The cover also contains magnets for instant sleep/awake. The solution seems inspired by the Microsoft Surface, although it doesn't attach to the device the same way.
Also interesting is the case offers liquid resistance both externally and internally including the keyboard.
The Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio is expected to ship in May for $149.99.
- Podcast: Apple Watch try-on experience, new MacBook
- 1Password 5.4 for iOS brings Apple Watch support
- Reddit Infographic visually describe Apple Watch UI
- Andy Hertzfeld on latest Jobs biography
- OWC Envoy Pro mini brings up to 480GB on a USB 3.0 stick
- Apple sets June 8th for WWDC
- Apple releases ResearchKit medical research framework
- The Apple Watch store appointment experience
- Podcast: Picking an Apple Watch, 1Password OTP
- Apple Watch goes on pre-order Friday exclusively online
- Apple VP Ahrendts tells staff best way to buy Apple Watch
- 1Password for Mac 5.3 adds TOTP Password support
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection comings to iTunes
- HBO Now launches for iOS
- Apple offering employees up to 50% discount on Apple Watch at launch
- Apple Watch Guided Tours
- Podcast: Apple Watch Preview/Preorder, Steve Jobs Book + More
- Evernote makes scanning easier with auto detection
- Wired on the Apple Watch origins
- Amazon Dash Button
- Early Benchmarks at new Macbook
- Report: The how, the where, and the when for the Apple Watch ordering
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
Browse and search for more articles