Funny or Die is best known for short comedy sketches, but the site has released a nearly 80-minute movie about the life of Steve Jobs. The web movie stars Justin Long as Jobs who has an Apple connection through a long series of commercials with John Hodgman. Also staring is Jorge Garcia from Lost fame as Wozniak.
The movie starts out with Jobs rehearsing a keynote and is told as a flashback starting with a young Jobs in India.
The movie doesn't set out to be historically accurate and sprinkles in some deadpan humor. Such as giga-buddy Bill Gates, an evil Commodore boss, Robert Palmer without the girls, and other nutty things.
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
- Google Inbox
- Memory upgrades for new 5K iMac from Other World Computing
- Dropbox adds iPhone 6/6+, Touch ID support
- Video: How to charge your iPhone 6 faster
- Apple announces iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- Apple announces new iMac with 5K display
- OS X Yosemite launches
- Apple updates Mac mini
- Apple Pay goes live October 20
- HBO plans to launch stand-alone streaming service next year
- Macworld/iWorld called off for 2015
- Podcast - Apple Event, iOS 8 Adoption + More
- New Apple event set for October 16th
- Fitbit says not working on iOS 8 Health integration
- 1Password Update for iOS 8 Bugs
- T-Mobile CEO Legere on Bendgate
- Podcast: Verizon Plans, Windows 10, Apple QA, plus much more
- Apple Activation Lock Status website
- Vogue Profiles Ive
- Verizon promotion boosts shared data plans
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
Browse and search for more articles