Funny or Die is best known for short comedy sketches, but the site has released a nearly 80-minute movie about the life of Steve Jobs. The web movie stars Justin Long as Jobs who has an Apple connection through a long series of commercials with John Hodgman. Also staring is Jorge Garcia from Lost fame as Wozniak.
The movie starts out with Jobs rehearsing a keynote and is told as a flashback starting with a young Jobs in India.
The movie doesn't set out to be historically accurate and sprinkles in some deadpan humor. Such as giga-buddy Bill Gates, an evil Commodore boss, Robert Palmer without the girls, and other nutty things.
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
- Apple Mystery Van spotted in Bay Area
- Apple to convert sapphire glass factory to data center command center
- Newer Tech replacement batteries for older unibody MacBooks
Browse and search for more articles