Funny or Die is best known for short comedy sketches, but the site has released a nearly 80-minute movie about the life of Steve Jobs. The web movie stars Justin Long as Jobs who has an Apple connection through a long series of commercials with John Hodgman. Also staring is Jorge Garcia from Lost fame as Wozniak.
The movie starts out with Jobs rehearsing a keynote and is told as a flashback starting with a young Jobs in India.
The movie doesn't set out to be historically accurate and sprinkles in some deadpan humor. Such as giga-buddy Bill Gates, an evil Commodore boss, Robert Palmer without the girls, and other nutty things.
- Report: The how, the where, and the when for the Apple Watch ordering
- Apple retail tracking site ifoapplestore calls it quits
- Session with Becoming Steve Jobs authors available on iTunes
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
Browse and search for more articles