Mophie announced the new iPhone 5 version of its battery backup case. The case has an integrated battery, so you can boost your iPhone's usage without having to plug it into a wall or external battery.
Recently Mophie announced the Juicepack Helium, a light-weight battery back up case for the iPhone. Now the company is releasing the larger capacity Juice Pack Air. The Air sports a 1700 mAh battery, which is slightly larger than the 1500 mAh rating on the Helium. The result is a couple extra hours of usage. Mophie says the Air combo will provide up to 8 hours talk and Internet on 3G/LTE and 10 hours on WiFi. In exchange, the Air is just under 7 grams heavier.
The Mophie Juice Pack Air is available in black, white, and red case colors. It sells for $99.95.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles