Mophie announced the new iPhone 5 version of its battery backup case. The case has an integrated battery, so you can boost your iPhone's usage without having to plug it into a wall or external battery.
Recently Mophie announced the Juicepack Helium, a light-weight battery back up case for the iPhone. Now the company is releasing the larger capacity Juice Pack Air. The Air sports a 1700 mAh battery, which is slightly larger than the 1500 mAh rating on the Helium. The result is a couple extra hours of usage. Mophie says the Air combo will provide up to 8 hours talk and Internet on 3G/LTE and 10 hours on WiFi. In exchange, the Air is just under 7 grams heavier.
The Mophie Juice Pack Air is available in black, white, and red case colors. It sells for $99.95.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles