Mophie announced the new iPhone 5 version of its battery backup case. The case has an integrated battery, so you can boost your iPhone's usage without having to plug it into a wall or external battery.
Recently Mophie announced the Juicepack Helium, a light-weight battery back up case for the iPhone. Now the company is releasing the larger capacity Juice Pack Air. The Air sports a 1700 mAh battery, which is slightly larger than the 1500 mAh rating on the Helium. The result is a couple extra hours of usage. Mophie says the Air combo will provide up to 8 hours talk and Internet on 3G/LTE and 10 hours on WiFi. In exchange, the Air is just under 7 grams heavier.
The Mophie Juice Pack Air is available in black, white, and red case colors. It sells for $99.95.
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
- Pebble announces follow-up Time watch
- Report: Apple retooling in-store genius bar appointments
- YouTube launches family-friendly app for kids
- Apple announces two new data centers in Europe
- New Apple ad features Martin Scorsese and iPads
- Podcast: Apple Car and iPhone 6 to 6+ upgrade?
- Office Suite for iOS adds iCloud storage
- Modern Family episode shot on iPhones, iPads, MacBook
- Dropbox adds new iOS 8 extension
- New Yorker profile highlights Ive's leadership
- Apple Car rumor hits the right checkboxes
- Two-factor verification now active on iMessage and FaceTime
- Gassée on Apple redefining what's possible
- Apple looks to power California footprint with 25-year solar deal
- Apple uses store shelves to control iPhone designs leaks
- Podcast: Super Bowl, Apple Photos, New Verizon Rates, Plane Crash App
- New Photos app available in pre-release of OS X 10.10.3
- Report: Apple pitching new plan to TV industry
- Latest Verizon promo trims pricing on some plans
- Report: Jobs bio movie expected October 9th
Browse and search for more articles