The popular Mac Twitter client adds support for Twitter's new Vine video sharing service. Also the client supports mp4 video tweets. In addition, the software has been updated for Twitters 1.1 APIs, which will be enforced beginning March 5th.
New options for menubar icon and dock badge. See Notifications in Preferences.
- Enable/disable notifications when a specific user tweets. Control-click on a user you are following and choose 'Enable/Disable Notifications' from the context menu.
- Thumbnail support for Vine and Flickr.
- Ability to reorder accounts in account preferences.
- Support for adding .mp4 video to tweets.
- Fixed issue with uploading animated gifs.
- Can now drag .mp4 or images into app icon to create a new tweet.
- Can now open profiles or tweets on twitter.com.
- Clicking on the date label in the status detail will open in your browser.
- If the username/hashtag completion popover appears and you press up arrow when there's no selection or the top item selected, the popover now goes away. Same when at the bottom.
- Fixed the issue where 'goto user' would fail if there was a space before or after the username.
- Fixed the issue where a twitter search url didn't work as expected in some cases.
- Fixed the issue where if someone faved your tweet it looked like you faved it.
- 'View in Favstar' now respects open links in background preference
- Fixed the issue where when creating new tweet, typing something, hitting escape and then clicking somewhere would dismiss the tweet.
- Fixed the issue with changing muted keyword durations.
- Updated to use Twitter's 1.1 API.
- Updated to meet some of Twitter's new UI requirements.
Mac App Store
- Podcast: Walkie-talkies, iOS 8 betas, CES and much more
- FLIR One Thermal iPhone case goes on pre-order
- New MacBook Air stickers ad
- A detailed look at Yosemite and iOS 8 Continuity features
- Maroon 5, Pharrel Williams, Beck headline iTunes Festival
- Comcast vs Ryan Block
- Apple launches Swift developer blog
- LEGO Fusion looks pretty neat
- Tim Cook’s leadership and innovation
- Detailed look at iOS 8 Privacy
- IBM's Watson in the kitchen
- Apple rolls out Back to School Promo
- Apple may be rolling out two-factor verification for iCloud
- Apple revamps iTunes U for better iPad integration
- Apple ends Aperture
- New Parenthood iPhone 5s ad features apps with kids
- Apple updates lowest end iPod touch, trims prices
- Apple’s focus on the customer
- Dropbox app looks to streamline desktop setup
- Apple TV adds on ABC News, PBS Kids, AOL On
- A look inside Dropbox's new HQ
- Apple TV and HomeKit possibilities
- T-Mobile offers unlimited iTunes Radio streaming
- Podcast: Low end iMac, Podcast App, Amazon Phone + More
- Apple introduces new lower end iMacBrowse and search for more articles